© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, February 28, 2008

Roof "the answer"

And again the ROOF....

Well OK to answer some people's questions,
They were asking me about, where I made this photo of the above (and also yesterdays post) ROOFTOP. This Fallen roof-top I found in the nature Animal zoo named : "BEEKSE BERGEN" in Holland.We were there with some family last month, and I like always to make different photo's, not only from the animals... because everyone is doing that right?

4 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

Hi, I'm traveling around and come from Marja. I had a good look around at this blog and admire your photography.

Ps, I am a Dutch woman living in England and hope to see you again.

annulla said...

The fallen roof is an amazing image, and in black and white it is intriguing & mysterious. I love that photo!

Blather From Brooklyn

myonlyphoto said...

Joann, something different is always nice, this is really cool, thanks for sharing, Anna :)

dot said...

Hi JoAnn! I thought it was a roof off one of those huts you see on the beach. I've never actually seen one but in pictures.