Zij hebben de winter niet overleeft
But we did! Maar wij wel!!
*
Have a healthy weekend and take care of yourself.
Een goed weekend gewenst, en let op jezelf.
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
12:02 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Flowers-Nature, Photography (c) jw
20 comments:
Your nature pictures are breath taking - thanks so much for sharing!
Wishing you a lovely end to your week too :-)
But they will come back in the "Circle of life".
Oh yes JoAnn, you seem to bew doing well by the pictures you show.Tried commenting on your other posts but because of connection problems I could not.I like the new picture on the top
Twee mooi beelden, JoAnn! Vooral die eerste met dat geheimzinnig blauwe licht op de achtergrond!
Love to walk through the woods. Beautiful pictures of God's creation.
They didn´t, but you are ... and I'm glad you are around to show us these amazing things.
Beautiful scenery. I like the subjects of your last photo. Two leaves surviving. Very nice.
glad you survived tho show us theses beautiful shots :)
Hi Thanks for commenting,
we were goe today for a trip to Germany.
Tommorow I have more time to show you what I saw this weekend..
Have a good sunday!
JoAnn
I’m ready for Spring, bring it on….. I have heard a rumor that there is a bright warm light in the sky that shows up soon….rumors… :)
Hope you had a wonderful week-end yourself.
He joann, na een weekje griep weer bloggen. Mooie foto's heb je gemaakt
These pictures are stunning JoAnn, those low branches are very nice as well. I;m writing this while listening to the music and the bird song.. so relaxing thank you.
Wat grappig die bladdjes "hold on it's alsmost spring" Ik zie al voor me dat ze zich stevig vastklampen om hun takje niet te verliezen
Great wintery photos. I can almost hear the crunch of the leaves as someone walks through these woods on the way to the lake.
Aiyana
lovely images.........i love leaf-y shots :)
I saw yesterday some old leaves, some roses which had survived ... and quite a lot of spring flowers which timidly started to appear, when walking around some Paris parks. Nice to see how even some old leaves can make a beautiful picture!
haha... I don't think so.
Nice photos!
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
JoAnn, wow this is very nice, like your little note HOLD ON! its almost SPRING - okay I will, lol. Anna :)
FANTASTIC shot of the leaves! Wow!
LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment