© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wishing you Happy skywatch & Happy Easter holidays...

Thanks for your visit here...In case you didn't noticed it yet.....I'm leaving with Easter holidays for a short holiday and I won't forget you ! I'm wishing YOU a Happy skywatch Friday and Happy Easter!!


I'm NOT kidding noooh You thought I was? Don't you?
I'm telling yu once again! I am hnestly leaving for Holiday for a week...
I heading southwards on water, or shall I go by SKY???and JoAnn's s going by car o plane?....
I think that I know how far it is a good 400 km let me guess...

So I am leaving Now , Byeeeeee!!!! otherwise I am too late...
See you back in a week after today, -BYE BYE
(This yellow duck is (was) swimming in the city water in Holland/Amsterdam -South when leaving the highway "A10" go-off to the RAI", 'NOTE-updated on April2 -2008 - The Yellow Duck is REMOVED in APRIL 2008' . ('photograpy by joannwalraven copyright 2008')
Wishing you a Happy Skywatch Friday,
Happy EASTER!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OTHER SKYWATCH BLOGS

49 comments:

Tom said...

Quackers... :O)

Lilli & Nevada said...

My gosh that is one big Duck ,Happy Easter and have a wonderful vacation

judi/Gmj said...

Fun, bye duck, by Joann, bye Ios, bye Joann's partner, happy holidays.

Happyone said...

Oh my goodness!! That is one big duck!!
Enjoy your holiday.

Dianne said...

I just caught up on the news that IOS is feeling better!

that is something to quack about

have a wonderful holiday

Tom said...

Thanks for remembering Sky atch before you went away JoAnn.. catch you when you return

Happy Easter
Tom

Anonymous said...

Quack, quack ... ain't I a pretty one?
Nice and imaginative post JoANN
Easter greetings to you too.

Carole said...

This is great! The perspective is so much fun.

Kostas said...

Marvellous the photographs with the enormous yellow cute duck!
Important SW Friday!
I wish you a good Easter weekend in very beautiful '' Ios ''.

SandyCarlson said...

Who takes a bath with that ducky? Great stuff. Beautiful Skywatch, too.

Happy Easter.

Daniel J Santos said...

Great post, excellent idea
Have a great time in your holidays.

CG said...

Love the duck :) Happy Easter

EG CameraGirl said...

Hope you have a very happy Easter too, Jo-Ann!

Andrea said...

Wow, what a big rubber ducky. Hope he enjoys his trip as much as you do.

Happy Easter.

Carletta said...

Wonderful skywatch and such a charming post. It left me smiling!

Unknown said...

Excellent swf post and good shots!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Joann, you are the cutest!!!! :)
have a beautiful weekend, holidays and Easter :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a very enjoyable Sky Watch Friday post..
Great pictures and the rubber duck I hope knows the way home:-))
Greetings from Canada..
Happy Easter!

dot said...

Cute pictures JoAnn! Hope you have a nice Easter trip.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! And a very happy Easter to you too...

Anonymous said...

what lovely, artistic and creative pictures - thanks for sharing!

Wishing you a lovely and Happy Easter too :-)

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

A very criative post!

Beautiful shots!

Luiz

Travis said...

What a duck. Nice photos, great perspective. Happy Easter.

Leslie: said...

This is so funny, JoAnn! I do hope you have a wonderful holiday and a very Happy Easter. Love your photos, as always. :D

Aarti said...

Happpy easter and have a wonderful Holiday dearie.

Lovely to hear about Ios doing well and coming along with u~:)

take care..
btw, thats one big duck..:P
lingered after writing this post as i enjoyed Beethovan in the background....:lovely...:)

Anonymous said...

Have a nice Easter. Nice photos today.

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

Funny and charming post, a cute construction.

Trijnie said...

Wish you happy Easter.

Dick said...

Happy Easter and holiday. Nice colored pictures.

Gordon said...

A fun post; nice rubber duck. Enjoy your holiday.

Amrita said...

Happy Easter and a good holiday

Alan said...

Haha - the giant duck is hilarious! I love it. :)

Small City Scenes said...

Happy quacky holiday.
Great imagery. MB

Petunia said...

Great SWF and Easter post:D

Daryl said...

What fun!

Misty DawnS said...

This is a really fun post :-)
I'm in LOVE with your new header photo!!!
Hope you have a great Easter.

Berit T said...

So fun JoAnn!!
Happu Easter to you!

Anonymous said...

Cool "little" duck! I kept wondering if it was for real till I saw the last picture and put it into perspective!

Happy holidays... take some pix!

chanpheng said...

That's quite some duck!

Dancin Fool said...

Just excellent pictures. I can't wait to see where the duck is spotted next!

Kerri Farley said...

Happy Easter JOann! Have FUN!

Marijke said...

Hi

Fijne paasdagen en een gezellige vakantie toegewenst.
Hoop dat het met Ios weer helemaal goed gaat. Maar dat zal wel anders was je vast niet op vakantie gegaan.

Dikke knuf
Groetjes
Marijke

Jayne said...

Happy Easter JoAnn !!

So glad to read that IOS is a lot better too.

:o)

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic!! I hope it is a quiet and peaceful trip.

PeterParis said...

I guess we will soon learn where you went and by which means of transportation. In the meantime, I wish you also (a bit late, sorry) some very nice Easter days!

Catherine said...

A giganic rubber ducky~how cute is that! Love the close~up of him in the first shot!! I don't get by here often enough JoAnn~fabulous photos!!
Hope you enjoyed your Holiday!
Cat

Unknown said...

Jij beleeft nog eens wat! Griekenland, Luxemburg en nog veel meer. Je barst van de energie en levenslust. ik word ouder merk ik :-(
Wat een mooie foto's heb je weer gemaakt van een grappig onderwerp. Op naar het volgende avontuur!

Emery Roth said...

What a big rubber ducky or is it an Easter chick. That's enough to scare my grandson, but I love it. Was it really that big or is that a photo trick? Hmm, gives me ideas.

myonlyphoto said...

JoAnn hope you had good short break. BTW your duck photos are funny, and you are too, lol. Anna :)e