© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good girl....

....My Dog's food for this morning...
A miracle happened because she likes to eat again.....just small meals... but the start is there, animal loving-people who followed my blog , thank you for your interest. Others might not know that my dog was sick since Friday, she refused to eat "just like that". She is recovering very slowly t we still don't know what coused the problem, but we are very glad she is eating now... . Thanks dear BLOGFRIENDs for you sweet words and interest, we are both sleeping a lot ...and I am not much visiting blogs, you might understand now why...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for you ... now you can rest!

The Artful Eye said...

JoAnn, I love these small miracles.

So happy to hear this news.

Best to you and Ios.

isa said...

Yah! Now I can rest, too ;-)
So glad she is eating again. Hopefully it was just a stomach thing...Once in a while, my large dogs would stop eating for a couple of days in the heat of the summer. I would always coach them back with a homemade oats or rice meal.

That's a great photo of Ios!

Hugs to you both!

Happyone said...

Great news!! I'm so glad to hear that Ios is eating again. That God for small miracles. :-)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love your banner/header! Just beautiful!

Uma por Dia said...

Why don't you go with her to the vet anyhow?

Trijnie said...

you had a hard time with Ios, sorry you did not hear from me lately.
Hope you get your rest now
x Trijnie

Tom said...

You take all the time you need Joann... it is very good news to see this.. 8==8 Here's another bone for los..:O)

judi/Gmj said...

Keep up the R & R. rest and recoup. Ios and you. Stress is not good for your gastro. You know that!! Hugs. Judi

Jayne said...

I am relieved that IOS s doing so much beter. I hope it continues.

Kind wishes

Jayne xx

myonlyphoto said...

Glad to hear....Anna :)

Rob said...

Glad little Ios is feeling better. poor pup, sorry she felt baldy. Happy she is well.