© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Question...& Answer....

On FRIDAY I showed 4 abstract photo's.
2 in colour and 2 in black and white.
*****
The Question was:
"QUESS...What do you see on this 4 photo's? "
*****

Above the secret 'subject " in colour /Under The secret 'subject' in Black and white...

THE ANSWER IS:

The SKY is the ceiling in my livingroom,

The tree is a Tabacco-Plant ,

The SUN is a lamp shining on the Ceiling & Plant....

AND???

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THIS ANSWER?

****

Have a good end of the weekend:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never have known. Thank you your visits to my blogs

Tom said...

HA! Well done JoAnn..
I can imagine you at home setting the shot up, and it worked great for Sky Watch...

Dot will be away next week by the way so I'm hosting Sky Watch for her... Mr Linky will be on my Blog from Thursday so don't forget now.

Neva said...

What a hoot! I had no idea!!!

alicesg said...

Nice photo, JoAnn and I missed the question but I doubt I will answer correct...lol

Anonymous said...

You certainly tricked us all!

Nice change on the blof view!

Peter said...

Clever job! (... and thanks for having given the answers already in your comments on my blog!)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

OK you are all very welcome,

Next time I am not sure if I will explain it again, but I promised, an yu know "I always keep my promises"

:) JoAnn

Amrita said...

very creative I like the new look of your blog and the format too.