© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, April 10, 2008

JOIN me...on my short trip....by foot, by car, and rest.

JOIN me, We are on the road...
By Car, By Foot and than...relaxing ....



Bye bye! I am back next week ,
Don't forget me, I won't forget you!
Have a good 'rest' of the week.
*
We are NOW leaving, Driving on The ROAD to Belgium...
*

21 comments:

Pernille said...

This photos are just wonderful and so many too! Lovely colors!

Me and my daughter have beeb lokking for the spring in our town. Have you seen those photo at my blog and her's blog?
She hav e wonderful photos;)

Have a nice day:)

Anonymous said...

How could we ever forget?
Now, of you go ...

Tom said...

Have a great trip... and keep the camera at hand..
Tom

Amrita said...

lovely to go on a walk with you. And see nature. the house on wheels are very funny

Kim said...

Safe travels

Dianne said...

enjoy every moment!

love your photos.

Marja said...

Hi Joann. Just visiting. See you are on a trip to leuven the studenten stad. I went there as well and I loved your photo's of vianden and clervaux. My parents had a holiday house in the Ardennen
were we always went as children. So I know all these places very well. Didn't know there was snow in Holland. So spring didn't arrive yet. Hope you had a nice time. hugs en groetjes uit NZ

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

have a great trip......we were in brussels and antwerp not long back.it was a good experience :)

Texas Travelers said...

Have a great time and bring back good pictures and stories to tell.

Anonymous said...

Nice foot prints in the snow.

Have a nice weekend! You are too nice to be forgotten. ;)

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

AphotoAday said...

Those are really great designs in the snow. We don't get much snow here in sunny California, so it looks like a very curious substance. It must be good for something. (another thing for me to Google)

Linda said...

These are really cool pictures. Have a great trip.

PeterParis said...

Such photos should be impossible by now! Once more, have a nice trip!

KOSTAS said...

Very good the photographs in the snow, the steps above in the snow are marvellous idea for many types photographs!

GMG said...

Hey, always on the move... We miss you and your comments... :((
HAve a great time, though, after a hundred times in Belgium, I think I wouldn't choose it as a destination... ;))
Have a great weekend!
Blogtrotter

alicesg said...

Have a pleasant trip and take care. The photos are excellent. :)

Happyone said...

Of course we won't forget you. Have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo-Ann
I hope you have had a fantastic trip in belgie.....I am waiting to find out about the little houses.....what on earth are they??!! BTW, i am coming to the Netherlands late May/June, not too sure the dates yet..i will be in Europe for a month and in The Hague for one week....koffie???

annulla said...

Looking forward to seeing all the photos you'll take while travelling. Have a wonderful time!

Blather From Brooklyn

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your interest and reactions I red all of your words THANKYOU!!(on my vacation in a hotel with internet)

I made lots of photo's again, from my journey , LEUVEN, BRUSSEL and ANTWERPEN< watch my blog the coming days:)

Neva said...

Have a great trip!