Seen in Luxemburg , this 'strange' houses: they are origionally coloured . I changed themin the bottom photo ( by photoshop) in black and white, I've no idea what they are..
Have you any idea wherefore this houses are used?
Answer:
Answer:
The 2 houses on WHEELS are used for the streetworkers, to drink their coffee's (house1) and the 2th house is used for : the toilletroom (WC) and also as a dressing ( change clothes) room.
Handy? Yes it is!



9 comments:
I have no idea what these are....sure do look neat though!
no idea, interesting...
Maybe to travel around selling hot dogs? :)
Great photos.
All is well?
Hi JoAnn.
Hier op Texel zie je in de wintermaanden ook veel dergelijke huisjes. Dan zijn het strandhuisjes, die in de winter van het strand af moeten . zomers worden ze weer terug gereden en de wielen weer ingegraven. Of dit hier van toepassing is weet ik niet, maar het is vast wel zoiets.
JoAnn, pure guess on the size of the house, may be portable toilet facilities, or portable garden houses to store all the tools, seeds etc. Just idea....Anna :)
hehe , I know where this little cute houses are made for , but I wait a little while.... just let you quess ab bit more...
*Quint, My Answer on your question, Q: "if all is well" YES! I am.... but I'm VERY busy with arranging stuffs, because we are leaving this Thursday again for a JOURNEY of 4 days ( Back on Sunday) , so I am trying to keep up with all the matters that has to be arranged before leaving , brng the dog to the cartakers and finish my work and more matters...
Tomorrow is my last post, before we are leaving, so imagine , I have lots of things to do...
See you :)
I really don't know...
I'll be back!
Petunia's ABC
They are cute little houses, maybe they are a traveling show. Can't wait to find out what they really are.
OKAY Here is the answer!
The 2 houses on WHEELS are used for the streetworkers, to drink their coffee's (house1) and the 2th house is used for : the toilletroom (WC) and also as a dressing ( change clothes) room.
Handy? Yes it is!
Thhanks for your Quessing:)
Post a Comment