WELCOME at JoAnn's ABC Wednesday
Click here to visit host Denise & other ABC's participants
_______________________________________
Click here to visit host Denise & other ABC's participants
_______________________________________
Today the "R".....
*
Red and Rusty are also called "Red haired" persons...
____________________________________________________________
R-R-REST..?..
Surprising but really happened....
After 16 years of faithfull duty ....
our garden Rotan chair took this Rest pffff may our chair Rest in peace...:)
I could not join-in because of a Dutch computer-problem I had no internet...
But today I am joining ABC!
*
ENJOY ABC WEDNESDAY!
Thanks for your visit








29 comments:
Red hair is sexy
Arne said it.... ;) LOL! ;)))
My R
I'd like to rest in your rotin arm-chair!
Beautiful photos ...
miss Yves
Beautiful red hair. we have a chair like that but ours is broken because the dog is eating it!
Your red hair only would have made the "R" too easy! Good of you to add also the rotin chair!
red and rosty;)
no red is beautiful and rosty will everything but it is still nice thank you
Some women try to emulate and dye their hair, but natural red is more beautiful. I really like the chair photos too.
Great Rs...your poor old chair!!
Love your chair picture!
Your poor chair. It looks so sad. Love red hair, we have 2 beautiful red-haired grandchildren.
I agree with ArneA. as for the chair... it's the fortune of old things
Interesting blog, I saved it to come later to investigate...
yes, you got it! rest, retired chair.
Now...I am taking REST because my son take a nap :D Great choice for R theme. Thanks for drop at my post
My sister is a redhead! I am always so envious! Loved the wicker chair...I wish I had time to sit!
Great shots and choice for the R JoAnn!
Many years ago I had one of those chairs, great post.
I love red..red hair, red dress, red shoes red umbrella...anything red!!!
Petunia's ABC
Love your red hair. Mine has turned to strawberry blond though when younger (much younger!) kids called me "Carrot Top" which I could never understand since the tops of carrots are green!!
Your poor chair, it did give you lots of years of service anyway. LOL
Great R post..
When you are bald and gray any hair is sexy... but red is the best here ;o)
Sorry your rattan chair has rested forever now. Those chairs are SO comfortable. I love the red hair, too! :D Come see mine!
My husband is a red head, although he's really faded into goldish-grey. the chair? Sort of sad. I suppose it's seated a lot of people.
Great choices - I like the chair pictures for rest - nicely done!
Wonderful R-shots!
Have fun:)
As a redhead, I can tell you that Red ain't a great nickname! LOL Love all of the photos.
Oooooooooooooooooooh a red head eh!
Hi JoAnn! I’m profiting from the holiday to anticipate the weekly visit… ;)
Someone must be getting some weight; poor chair... ;))
The photoshop blue flower looks great, but as far as Madonna is concerned, you better come to Rock in Rio 2008 in Lisbon! ;)))
Oh no! Not those old ones MRI machines; too claustophobic...
Loved to see your abstract; fortunately there was no Internet as you probably wouldn't have posted that otherwise... ;))
Thanks for your comment on Blogtrotter, which is still around the imperial town of Marrakesh. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!
«claustrophobic», sorry!
Forgot to mention the fabulous red hair... ;)
I adore your beautiful hair and that chair looks very cosy
Post a Comment