© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, May 22, 2008

Playing: A CREATIVE sky...


WELCOME at JoAnn's "creative" Friday's SKYwatch.
Visit more sky's all over the world and click here!
______________________________________________________________________
As you all might know I like photography very much as a passion, and today I was playing with some photo's , just for the creative fun.
Here under I show you the result of what I did...

ABOVE: "The sky in Naarden"
Some Unknown 'Green-man ' were mowing the grass... in NAARDEN
This 1th picture inspired me to 'play' with photography...


ABOVE: " 2 in 1-DOUBLE PHOTO: Grass and reflecting sky"
Doubled with: 1 photo 'The Mowing grass man facing the sky',
together & mixed with another photo :'Trees and sky reflecting in water"


"UPSIDEDOWN Man"
MAN standing & hanging in the sky
*
____________________________________________________
NOTE: Update...For some Blogfriends or other interested people who followed my healthnews:
The surgery/operation of my Left shoulder is planned in the Hospital at Tuesday June 3th, quieth soon thats very positive. Don't worrie! I am still enjoying everything -and that I can still use my left arm- as long as its possible, after that the recovery takes 1/2 a year... before I can move as usual. Thanks for your interest:)
___________________________________________________
*
I hope you enjoyed watching my creative sky.
Happy SKYWATCH Friday ,
*
& I wish you all a Happy & Creative weekend!

30 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I like what you did. That middle one is my favorite. You have lovely subjects to work with.

imac said...

Great work, I just knew the world was flat.

Pop and see mine before I vanish haha.

Tom said...

Joann I loved all these the the bottom two are stunning..

Daniel J Santos said...

this is a great work, great photos.

Anonymous said...

Your upside man is very well done, JoAnn.
Great work and skills.

Unknown said...

Like the last one.
Good luck with the surgery!

Voz do meu Coração said...

Beautiful photography, excellent. Congratulations

PeterParis said...

I hope and trust that you are right-handed so that you can continue playing around like this also during your recovery period!

TR Ryan said...

Wow! You are creative!!! Fun

FO - 2 said...

Having fun and beeing creative gives good results.
Great work! :)

Linda said...

You are way more creative than I am. I love the second picture.

***Fotografia e Luz*** said...

interesting assembly of photo

dot said...

I had to laugh at that! Good job JoAnn!

Unknown said...

Great work, I loved all of them!

Pearl Maple said...

Ohhh enjoyed what you did with your photos. Great fun seeing what everyone posts for SWF from around the globe there are so many beautiful places to see.

EG CameraGirl said...

JoAnn,
You definitely know more about photography than I do! Fascinating.

Kay said...

These photos are so very creative and attractive.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous enhancements creating total magic! Karen

Marja said...

Works of art Joann I esspecially love the one with the vague trees

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very interesting combinations!

Gary

Anonymous said...

a-ha. very beautiful effect. interesting work

AphotoAday said...

Love the experiments! Very creative.

And good luck with the surgery!   Sounds like a long recovery time, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Anne-Berit said...

Cool!

Daryl said...

Fun ...

:-Daryl

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANKS for the ractions comments, some answers...

Operation:
I am right Handed so the surgery is not 'nice' but I am lucky that handed and operation is on my left arm..

MUSIC:
I forgot all about the music.... This is music I like to listen at his name is JAmes Blunt , I also watched his dvd, its easy listening but he has a great VOICE and wonderfull text to liste to, TRY it:)

JoAnn

Petunia said...

You had a great time playing with the photos. Very creative:)

Petunia's SWF

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo-Ann...I have been away from blogs as I have been so busy and travel and also computer probs here, but that is sorted out now...anyway, this operation sounds horrid, but good if it helps!!!! Goodness me..!

Amrita said...

Wow i am full of admiration for you. Great job.Brilliant

Suzanne said...

Very creative sky. Love this.