© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, May 26, 2008

Continue Switserland: Funny decoration....

Seen in SWITSERLAND ....
in the Capital town named 'SION'

I saw in SWITSERLAND, in 'SION" ...
This funny decorated litte CUTE Theatre...
I had to make a photo from this building ,
It was so well and creative decorated...
Most of the building were so beautiful,
Soon I show some more of what I saw in SION
*
To be continued...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure is a interesting theatre; glad you took it's picture ...

Do you want the code for that "stop it you pirate"?

Tom said...

I think my camera would have been in use if I to had seen such a fun place.

judi/Gmj said...

kWonderful! Looking forward to more of what you saw in SION.
Do the siloettes move with the wind?

Anonymous said...

indeed very interesting and funny place

PeterParis said...

Certainly a different and inventive way of decorating!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for reacting,

*Yes !Quint I would love to have that (funny) code nd also how to use it:) send it to me by email please?
*Tom, why not? better bay some Xtra accu's for your camera than? I have 4 accu's for 1 camera only...
* Hey Judi you asked: If the siloettes move with the wind? answer: No, this are blinds to keep te sun out and they are from wood, I'll show you in my todays post ok? (they are heavy those blinds)
* Evlahos thanks its indeed a great place to visit..
* Peter, I agree:)

JoAnn

Anonymous said...

I like the faceless conductor....