....Blue or purple...
...No.. Name...

Just 1 blue flower.... this strange coloured tiny flower in my backyard, I don't know the type nor the name , but thats not important. it has its own beauty... A small piece of ART.

© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
11:47 AM
Labels/Onderwerpen Designs, Flowers-Nature, Photography (c) jw
9 comments:
You are possibly like me - I recognise roses and tulips with their names - that's about all! But, I appreciate them anyhow!! I'm sure some blogger expert will tell you!
Oh how beautiful and in your backyard too! Yep if I could I would go with you to see Madonna. :)
JoAnn, can I join you? I'm also a huge non-knower of flowers :), but I can tell whem they are beautiful. And this one is.
This is a very beautiful flower. Love the very blue colour. :)
Great photo.
I don 't fancey Madonna very much JoAnn
Thanks dear blogfriends,
I really do not blame any of you for not joining me to visit the concert of madonna (haha!) But the flower is great, still don't know the name... lets call it "Blue sunshine?"
Happy greetings JoAnn:)
Wat heb je deze bloem schitterend vastgelegd! Kunstig mooi!
Stunning
Beautiful! I think this might be the flower known in English as "vinca major" or "big periwinkle."
Take a look: Vinca Major.
Blather From Brooklyn
Post a Comment