*
NAARDEN: Our neighbour-COWS with my DOG
Above and Under: My Swiss Dog 'IOS', ( Ios is named after a Greek island) loves this Dutch cows in front of our house in Holland, we see the cows daily on our walks. So they are greeting each other by saying : MOOW! and WOOF! Or eating both/together from the same grass, thats a friendly behavior....
*
Under:
Above and under: Also near our house ( 5 minutes away by car) are this wild cows and goats, you better come not too close to them , They are not used to (people) human beings... so better respect the wild animals and leave them alone, they like the roomy space from the fields...


Happy SUNDAY wishes
From JoAnn /Holland
Thank you for your comments.





15 comments:
What a beautiful view of all those animals. You live in a beautiful part of our country! You wrote under leave a comment: alle talen zijn geaccepteerd! What about Russian and Chinese? Just curious! LOL
JoAnn: What great pictures from your area, love your music player. It was very relaxing while seeing your pictures.
I always enjoy your cow pictures. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog!
How nice that your dog ets along so well with the cows!
Hi Joann
I like cows, nice pictures.
Your skywatch photos with the wind mills and all are so delightful.
My Sheeba wouyld never keep calm near cows.Very nice the look
Hi JoAnn!
Ios is huge... ;)
The skies in Mallorca are awesome!
Thanks for your comments on Blogtrotter, now at the Michigan Law School! Left a reply to your last comment there!
Hope you take pleasure in it and wish you a great week!
Such beatiful country side. The photos are wonderful and make me wish I were there.
You do take some excellent images. Those top two the cows faces are so gentle.
You know I love nature and the country side - thanks for sharing from yours - the dog is really cute too!
Thank you fr your comments,
I do love this cows and my dog ,in combination with the nature here, so I thought it might be good to show it on my blog...
Greetings from JoAnn
These are GREAT pictures! The cows around here do NOT like to see my dogs ;-)
big herd surprise
Thanks
* Misty ,my dog is used to cows and horses since here birth ( she grew up on a farm) , also these cows are born here so they are used to each other, that makes it all easier...
*I beaty, yes thats true
JoAnn greetings
You know I love country side pictures - thanks for sharing. Looks like your dog is doing fine with the animals too :-)
Post a Comment