© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday "Odd shot" :A Creative shadow from what? ?

Visit other Odd shots here

*
GOOD MORNING !!!
'from JoAnn'
... ON THIS Sunny MONDAY.

A Shadow is sitting down ...
I Thought that this was such a crazy but also creative photo, maybe good for ODD SHOT,
So therefore I join this group of photographers today on ODD-SHOT Monday.. So you (blogreader) better try to figger out how this shaduw is made? Is this 'shaduw' sitting down , if yes: How? Why is the foot (bottom in the middle) not right -upsidedown- , or do you think that its correct?? You tell me... I know the answer!
*
JoAnn's Last health-corner/ update:

Posted 11.30 AM: Today I'm visiting the hospital again..... I hope I hope....maybe.... maybe... That the mitella might go off?Ifso I would be very happy, that would not say that I am able to move my shoulder/arm, as if nothing ever happened ( I had an operation on june 3th) But it will be les warm without the mitelle.... It would be great because this week w'll leave for holiday to France. Let's hope....I do...Help me hope for...

I'll let you know the result.

LAST NEWS posted Monday 19.00 PM; YES!!! I can take off the mitella, I am so--o-o-o-o happy.... Of course I cannot move my rm/shoulder as usual but the start is there, or here, can you imagine??? I can use my 2 arms again (soon..i Hope haha.) -this week we leave for holiday, but NOT yet now....- The start of our , coming summerholiday is good already, so NOW: let the sun shine on me- on you- on us!!! Yippeee:)

Thank you for your comments

13 comments:

PeterParis said...

I believe I understood... but it's too difficult to explain ... and you know the answer anyhow!

I trust that you will be freed of your mitelle and will be better prepared for the hot (?) weather in France! Passing Paris?

CG said...

That's really clever as well as really odd! Hope you are continuing to feel better.

AphotoAday said...

Hi JoAnn,

Yup, that certainly IS an unusual photo -- but it looks perfectly normal to me -- I can see you were standng in front of the bench, shooting straight down...

Hope you continue to make good progress with your shoulder and arm...   And don't go running into something with those bare toes -- take care of yourself...

Anonymous said...

LOL here @ the shadow!
Hope all goes well for you today

Tom said...

Now this is odd... when you get the chance nip over to my place and click the new Sky Watch logo.. you will be whisked off to a New Sky Watch blog.. theres a test post to view and comment on... and this is where Sky Watch will be from now on.

Tom

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thnaks

*Peter, we SURE are passing PARIS!
I'll wave to you...BYE! Peter:)

*CJ Tak you so mch I feel better already since you asked me, thank for the compliment..

*EEEH Don you are TOO cleverfor blogging, you quessed it all , so now I better refer to your comment? Eh? Just kidding Thanks.

* Thank Blu, i feel better since the sun is shining in Holland, the hospital was still there:)

* OK Tom I wll follow your advice and look at the new SWFlogo, and SW blog? I''l have a look,a new host is probably also a new logo.. I thank yu for being suc a good host Tom:)

JoAnn

Daniel J Santos said...

very creative, a beautiful picture.

Katney said...

It is very intriguing what we can do with shadows. They can look so very odd in comparison to what theya re shadows of.

dot said...

Joann, that is the oddest shot I've seen today!

Anonymous said...

Hip, hip ... hooorrrayyyyy for JoANN!
Glad you are having such fantastic recovery.
That shade is you?

Neva said...

Does this mean that going to the bathroom is a lot easier now???haha....congrats and have great vacation!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank for commenting:0)

*Thanks Daniel, you'r very nice,

* Katney when this is the meaning behind "Odd" Than I got the idea, thank for teling me,

* Yes Dot? I hope its a good Oddy haha, you made me laugh again.

* Quint: Hmmm yes thats me but not the right sizes, tho I was feeling all wrinkled when I took this shot,

*Neva an Answer: Yep I go a lot easier to the bathroom 'without a mitella', what must people think when they read this? haha!)

Greeting from JoAnn

Amrita said...

Nice photos, this one is really unique.
Hope your arm heals quickly and you get that sling off.