© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, July 11, 2008

Travels Spain : 5 Mills and 5 SKY's seen in Mallorca

Visit other sky's from all over the world and click here
WELCOME on JOANN'S SPANISH SKYWATCH

We visited in SPAIN the island MALLORCA
and while we were driving around in our rented car we saw all this different types of MILLS, we think this mills are used for the electricity system, but I am not sure. It was impressive to see all those mills, rising over the hills and roofs.
This are just some of the many mills we saw, while we were driving around on Mallorca...

And even at the horizon we saw mills, we saw them everywhere......
And another mill... or whatever it was...

(c) www.joannwalraven.com
This above are all different mill.
But this mill also has the shape of the DUTCH mills, but this are really Spanish Water? Wind? Mills, seen in MALLORCA. Enjoy watching this Spanish Mills, made on our roundtrip over the island Mallorca.
*
Wishing you a good SWF ,
Thanks for your comment!

38 comments:

Juliana RW said...

all beautiful, Joan :D But i like the last pic more.

Visit mine also in here Thanks

Pietro Brosio said...

Very nice and interesting views!
Enjoy Sky Watch!

Kim said...

There used to be wind mills near the house I lived in as a kid. I loved them, but they have since been removed. Now I love seeing all the windmill being put up to defeat global warming. Even though they are more modern then the ones I grew up with they still bring back a lot of memories.

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time there was this great and fantastic group of people who blogged and photographed … with a click, click here, a snap, snap there, all of them had a week to look upon the sky … day and night, by dusk or dawn, sunrise or sunset … and always there where great and fantastic photos to be seen when SKY WATCH was opened …

I am one of those proud sky watchers and I really enjoy each and every one of the photos you show us. I really think you are a first class sky watcher!

And enjoy the weekend!

Tom said...

Delightful shots JoAnn.. thank you for being a part of Sky Watch each week.

Anonymous said...

Great Skywatch Friday! I am so glad that Tom hosts this. I get to see so many new places through the pictures of you guys! Have a great week!

EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful shots, JoAnn,as usual!

Anne said...

So many diffrent to watch...
Nice weekend to you
from Norway.

Louise said...

Nice windmill theme. I almost used a windmill today, but yours are fantastic! (Mine was just OK!)

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos of windmills. I like windmills along with lighthouses and waterwheels. I especially like your first image with the towering cumulus clouds between the blades of the windmill.

imac said...

Very interesting photos and post.

You will be amazed at my SW.

Daniel J Santos said...

never visited, I hope one day go there, beautiful images.

Perpetual Procrastinator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perpetual Procrastinator said...

Lovely! I can picture Don Q*uixote aiming for the last one.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

All great shots - thanks!

Michele said...

You have done a fantastic job... I really adore your photography... great job. Have a wonderful weekend!
Gosh, these photos are phenomenal and I am happy that I dropped by... so much beauty and the clarity is unbelievable! Very well done!
Wishing you a great weekend!
Mountain Retreat Photos

SandyCarlson said...

I love the way the clouds and windmill sails seem to frame each other!

VaQueenBee said...

Very nice pictures! My favorite is the last one.

Aisha said...

Oh wow! Great shots! I love looking at your side of the world.:)

Marja said...

I loved Mallorca Didn't know they had so many mills They are beautiful

Jane Hards Photography said...

W have no windmills here, so these are lovely to see and so different.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures..
I have visited Mallorca many times,
love the people,food and nature.
cheers from Canada.

AphotoAday said...

Looks like it's already Sky Watch Friday in your part of the world...   I almost forgot about it...   As we say around here -- I'd better get on the stick...

Great variety of windmills... Interesting how they came up with all those designs...

Your Ios is staring me down in her photograph right now... She is SO beautiful... I'll have to go give Kitty a few pats on the head as a substitute...

Hope you are enjoying a fine SWF.

Best regards, Don and Kitty

Sharon said...

These are wonderful! I love the variety of mills you caught. Great catches.

Marja said...

Forgot to tell you I've got an award waiting for you

Christy said...

Very beautiful. I especially like the last shot.

Pretty Life Online said...

Perfect catch for SWF! Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!

PeterParis said...

Windmills in the sky horizon! Really nice!!

Pappy said...

Don Quixote who have been busy here. Great shots.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANK YOU!!!


So does anyone know the all the other duty's of this mills?

a blogfriend named 'Quint" told me that this mills probrbly are used to make flour... But I could also having another duty?

Now this mills are used to show at the tourist , that they exsist..

THANKS For reacting
Wishing you and all visiters,

JOANN
A Happy weekend!

AnneKa said...

Hallo from North Norway. Last week I saw all Sky Watch Friday photos and they were all great, and I hope to see them all this week too. I love to travel around the world this way.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful sky watch photos and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I like these - thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of the windmills. That is what we need now to keep the oil prices down.

Have a good weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

alicesg said...

Nice photo for SWF. Love all the different mills. Have a nice weekend.

Ginnie Hart said...

I am such a glutton for windmills, JoAnne, I don't care what shape or form they're in! Some day I'd love to see them in Spain because they're a bit different than your Dutch mills, I think.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Colorado. What unusual looking windmills. Great pictures for SWF. Thanks for sharing.

maryt/theteach said...

Joann, your shots are terrific! I really get a feel for the place! I also love your fearless dog IOS! Please do join me and my blogger friends for Ruby Tuesday. We'd love to have you. :)

Kerri Farley said...

Great shots!!!