© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, August 27, 2008

(ABC) F: Face -expressions are showing emotions ...

*********************************************************

"JoAnn's-D-Eyes" is Welcoming you ,
with the F for :

* * * FACE * * *
...FACE your emotions,
... are you FACE-ing your responsebility?
...Do you show always your Expressions?
...'FACE' your Feelings,
...a FACE is showing your moods.....

Face-1: CONFUSED mixed up-FACE
People with a"split" personality, are showing others more FACE's,

Face-2 :The Hidden emotion face,

... A scary person is hidden the mouth , doesn't want to show emotions ,
Face-3: PAINFULL -sleepy face

Definitely having a migraine and feeling very tired because of the headage,

Face-4: HIDING FACE

...Needing 4 hands to hide the scary feelings, by covering the face and forehead,

Face-5: CONFUSED Face,

...Loosing all sense of being a person, feelings are very far away...

*****

...IS YOUR FACE

...showing your inside emotions to the outside world?...

The interesting thing is that emotions are THE MOST DIFFICULT feelings in life to commmunicate about (with others)! Its even differing from which countrie you live in, to show or show not your emotions... Do you hide your feelings or not? Thats the question, with this post...

A Face is your window...

The window of your inside emotions,

Open curtains are showing your feelings ,

Hiding your emotions by closed curtains,

But maybe its better,

....To comunicate your emotions...

****

:) My Fcae looks happy because YOU visited my blog,

Thank YOU! for leaving your comment.

26 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

THose are amazing faces. I wonder what mine shows!

I love the iron woman down below too.

Texas Travelers said...

WOW!

I will have to look at these some more.

Great post and photos.

Very cool.

Come visit our F.
Troy and Martha

Rune Eide said...

That was something out of the ordinary! But I always thought that it was the eyes that were the windows of the soul?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your interest:

*Liz, I tried to cisit your blog but don't know where to find the ABC , so sorry!

*Thanks Martha and Troy, I visited yours already!

* Runee, your blog is impressive too I visited yours in return.

JoAnn's D Eyes

Granny Smith said...

This is fantastically good artwork as well as beautiful photography. Are you responsible for the models? Are they sculptures lighted from above or are they charcoal drawings or...?

Anonymous said...

What interesting face sculptures? A great creative choice for F!

Ivar Østtun said...

WOW. Beautiful F. Thank you :-)

Reader Wil said...

Did you make the models yourself? This is very interesting. Did you ever see the Tollund Man, who was found in a bog in Denmark. That's a remarkable face too. He was probably executed and yet his face is peaceful and very composed.I wonder what his thoughts were in the moments before his death.Anyway your post is very,very good!

Leslie: said...

I'm wondering where you found these faces? They are very impressive. And yes, I face things straight on.

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Did I miss where these faces are located? Very unusual.

Maria's Space said...

That was very interesting. The faces were a little disturbing to me but then again everything freaks me out.

Loved your post.

Bear Naked said...

A Fascinating study of Faces.

Bear((( )))

Unknown said...

For years I lacked confidence and hid my emotions well - I'm certain that doing so caused my internal problems. It's so much better to let it all out - I'm getting better at expressing my emotions.

Love the faces - what are they from?

Gary
Bodge's Bulletin

mrsnesbitt said...

Wow! Where are these faces? Amazing post.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for the reactions/questions, because I want to keep teh answer a little as a surprise, I'll let you all know from "where and who" are this face's....

The interesting thing is that emotions are THE MOST DIFFICULT feelings in life to commmunicate about (with others)! Its even differing from which countrie you live in, to show or show not your emotions...Do you hide your feelings or not? Thats the question, with my post...

Thanks for joining and sharing and for your interest:)

JoAnn's D Eyes

gaz said...

very interesting post joann.

Tom said...

I think that emotions are like love... I share them with loved ones more so. Trusting others with something as important as my emotion dose not come easy to me... there as to be a build up of trust before I would show certain ones in public.

Great 'F' post

AphotoAday said...

Interesting set of faces...
Enjoyed seeing these...
Best regards, Don and Kitty

Middle Ditch said...

Cool.

I have been to many F photographs today ... flights, fish, ferries, fountains, foxes, fancy figures etc and now faces.

lol

Jane Hards Photography said...

Very eveocative images.

magiceye said...

wonderful representation of Faces!

CG said...

Brilliant series of photos for F. i think although I try to hide my feelings I'm not very good at it!

Neva said...

Amazing faces!

Anonymous said...

what wonderful faces

Marja said...

Very interesting Amazing how much expression in these art works

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for all of your individual open-ness of showing your emotions or not. The FACE-statues are seen in FRANCE in a village named "La Rochelle" .I'll show some more on another (later) post. I hope the face's were not scaring anybody, because they are mend to be ART.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings with us, (some people I answered by email:)


For me its HARD to show emotions ever in any situation, but I try showing mine through my photography.... My emotion is this: Last week I was in a 'sad' (face with hands covering my eyes) mood, because a good friend of me died from cancer (too youngh!), I was helping my friends wife, but also felt the pain myself very much. His dead is reminding me of my daddy's (cancer also) sickness,he died from that too. I 'll never forget my dad, so also not my good friend....

May they rest in peace.
JoAnn's-D-Eyes