France: The Chateau 'Starry-Glass' LAMPs
Above: seen in one of the fantastic looking old Chateau's/Castels in France, this beautifull 'starry-lamps',
*
Yesterday's post is telling you about our JOURNEY through France- PERIGORD area, where we are visiting several old CHARMING HOTELS, its surprising how this old Castels are looking inside... Here (photo) we saw this beautiful impressive big lamps, hanging from top-to the bottom floors, in the hall with the many, many wooden stairs.
Imagine..." when you would live here?"....
I could live here, also the cows are walking around, soon I show you more.....
*
*
To be continued, we are travelling through FRANCE and we're showing the blogvisiter on this blog our impression through photography illustrated by our own comments.Soon more about our Travel in FRANCE,
*
Your comments are welcome,
Thank you for your comments


4 comments:
Shazam!! You are making a photo journell!! so beautiful is your work ~ art. Hugs, Judi
Wow, you are having such a good time, haven't you?
Thanks,
To all of you, we are in FRANCE:
Sometimes we show you the Castels-interior tha other time the surrounding of 'where we are in FRANCE', its such an interesting country, I cannot show you everything but as much as possible, We are in the PERIGIRD PURPLE area, ver beautifull, wide land and great field of sunflowers, grapes and more!!!! Its such a great country, we love FRANCE, I hope you enjoy watching through my camera abit from what we see on our journey....
__________________
Thanks :
* Judi we love castels , is it art? Maybe I show it the art-way?
* Monique yes indeed , its very interesting also a journey of great Chateaus, that so amazing good!
* OK bert, I will take a look I am very interested in you Castel nearby your house/your town, Thanks for telling me:)
__________
Greetings AU REVOIR from JoAnn
I like this photo very much...can't wait to see more....hope you are feeling much much better!
Post a Comment