*
*
The above 'logo of SWF' inspired me to make this photo 'under', of a FRENCH LEMOUSIN-cow, the cow was perfectly standing on a hill , with the BLUE SKY on the background....
The above 'logo of SWF' inspired me to make this photo 'under', of a FRENCH LEMOUSIN-cow, the cow was perfectly standing on a hill , with the BLUE SKY on the background....

(c)BY www.joannwalraven.com
*
Above:This cow was just standing there ...on the side of the road.
Above:This cow was just standing there ...on the side of the road.
There where we were just driving through that day...
just a painters-picture on its own, seen at the right time on a good moment of the day...

(c) BYwww.joannwalraven.com

(c) BYwww.joannwalraven.com
*
Above: Seen in the Dordogne Area,
' while we were at the Chateau Du DOUX in Altillac'
this LEMOUSIN-cows, also standing on a hill , but grazing peacefully on their own land...
(c)BY www.joannwalraven.com
*
Above: We were waiting for the cows to come closer to us , we were down the hill were we were watching them, hoping that they would come a bit closer...please!
(c)BY www.joannwalraven.com
*
Above:Our Patience is worth the waiting!,Slowly we saw the brown strong LEMOUSIN cows better and better, this cows are so beautiful brown, and so typically for this area in FRANCE.
Note: I miss my cows in Holland, perhaps its time to go back home to my favorite country HOLLAND?
*
and a Good weekend,
See you next week after monday ,
Thank you for your comments..





48 comments:
I like the cow pictures.
The cows and the sky are great.... nice to see different way of thinking this week JoAnn.. ;o)
Love the shots - my favorite is of the cows through the 'fence'!
De bovenste foto heeft een speciaal sfeertje, knap!
Dirkjogt, Belgie
Great work - love the Cows too.
Nice pictures!
Like the first one best!
This is great!!
Those are amazing shots! Love the one where it looks as you were peeking! amazing!
I love the first shot! Really nice ones!
That second shot is a sure winner! Stunning blue sky!
nice series of pictures.
Great photos! I love the cows through the fence! Great pictures!
Super cow shots! That first one of the lonely soul on the hilltop - just marvelous.
A farm near my house has Limousin cattle. Yes, they are beautiful!
You sound very homesick!
What would breakfast be without milk???
bThank you for the comment!
It is so great:)
Petunia
These are such great shots! and those are much better looking cows than the ones I see in Florida! Great skywatch post!
That first shot is so erie, like someting seen after a war. The rest are so bright and cheery. Very interesting post.
beautiful photos with the magnificent cèu
beautiful photos with the magnificent cèu
Oh what a great photo i just love cows under a beautiful sky
This is a great way to look at sky watch... it's fun and refreshing... it's neat to spy through the fence at the cows! =D
Mountain Retreat
This is a very special and exciting SWF. Thank you for this one.
You can't go wrong with animals! Love the cows!
Great post today. We enjoyed it very much. Being raised on a farm with a lot of different cows, I especially like these beautiful cows.
Nice "SkyWatch" today.
Come visit our Rainbows, Click here.
Troy and Martha
Wonderful cow photos. The first one through the fence and the last are my favorites. Nifty skywatch.
Hi Joanne~ love the cows!!!!
Creative! ;)
Cheers, Klaus
I like the barbed wires framing the cows and I like the music background of your blog.
Nice cow pics and lovely view of the sky as well.
Fantastic zoom effect!
A great capture, very criative and interesting.
High quality images too.
I am a fan of cows. When I was a child, I used to milk them. They come closer if you call for them. WE have a lot of crazy competition in Finland - one is cow-calling. ( I don´t know the proper word, hope you understand what I mean.
Happy skywatching!
Very nice photo.
I like your cow pictures JoAnn. Mooooooooooo!
A very strong series. I like how you waited to get the much closer view. Nice photo work!
Such beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing a place I will probably never be able to see~
Beautiful photos! Mine is up as well. Hope to see you there.
Have a great weekend!
Nita
Really wonderful pics and these are just great.
I bet you had fun while you took these 'coz it showed in your post.
Have a great weekend joann.
Great pictures. I like the cows
Great pics - the cow pics is my fave - but everything seen through your lens and eyes is so special - thanks for sharing :-)
Ah, those lovely lovely French brown cows!
Hi Joann, What a nice suprise to see so many comments on your visit to my Wichita blog. I've followed your link to see what you've been up to. Traveling through France, I see. How exciting, thank you for sharing scenes seen along your journey. It's so nice to be able to sit in the comfort of my own home, and still feel as if I've been to France. So much cheaper to travel with a friend via a blog full of pretty pictures. You do great work and your enthusiasm for photography shines through your posts, as well as your camera.
I like the cows. They look like a good breed.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Typical of your travels!! YOu always find the cows!! I love that about you. Hugs. Judi.
Hallo Jo-Ann.
Bedankt voor je bezoekje op mijn Blog. Geruime tijd heb ik weinig gefotografeerd, en nog minder geBlogd. Gisteren heb ik echter weer vliegerfoto's gemaakt en zijn weer te zien op mijn Blog. Ik zie dat je liefde voor koeien nog niet verminderdt is. Ik begrijp dat jullie veel genoten hebben in Frankrijk, en zo hoort het ook. Ik hoop vanaf nu weer egelmatiger je blog te bezoeken.
Groetjes, Gerard.
p.s. Mijn haar is helaas niet echt zo wit, maar door de zonneschijn lijkt het wel zo. Maar wie weet verkleurd het nog meer.
Lovely shots, JoAnn!
Not like the Dutch cows, nice shots.
THANK YOU so much
for your comments and interest, we are still driving around in FRANCE an d I hope you are enjoying the impressions of our journey , and I hope you like to follow our impressions here on this blog!
Dankjewel voor je interesse en reacties, we rien per auto door FRANKRIJK en laten hier onze indrukken zien, ik hoop dat jullie het nog steeds leuk vinden om onze reis via deze blog te volgen.
Greetings from JoAnn
Post a Comment