© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, September 25, 2008

And the answer on Tuesdays question is....


The answer on Tuesdays question (scroll back)
what is the answer from : Question " B.J likes hmmmm?"
The Answer: A GLASS filled with WINE!
Do you see it now?
This glasses are empthy by now...
CHEERS !!!
*
Thank you for your comments

2 comments:

PeterParis said...

I could see it alreay from your "question post". I know what an empty wine glass looks like! :-)

(One or two per day keeps the doctor away?)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Peter,
I think that only wine lovers are knowing this, you got this right !

Cheers!
With a piece of FRENCH cheese.