SKYWATCH is for everyone who want to join this worldwide blog....as long as you are posting something with a SKY on your blog, you can JOIN US by sign-in at THURSDAY EVENINGS around 20.00 PM, by clicking on the following link: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
_______________________________________________________
WELCOME ON 'JoAnn'S-D-Eyes' BLOG
This weekend:WATER+SKY & SAIL ING Away.....,
.....WE are sailing this weekend with this great ship .
"AHOY"!
Top: I Think that some photo's are looking better in Black and white..
Bottom: the same photo but now in colour .
*
(@photo Top & bottom)The name of this BOAT is
" FRIENDSHIP"
Some facts: This boat is built in 1898 in Marenshoek in Groningen(Holland)
Its now laying in the harbor of MONNICKENDAM,
and can carry 60 persons.
Top+bottom: in black and white-
Middle:The same boatphoto in COLOUR ( I like in this photo because of the red paint-colour)
*
*
This weekend we are sailing away, on the above BOAT ...
A big sailers-ship/boat with a large group of (60) people.
Afterwards ( to finish the day) we'll have a BBQ -I think on the boat-
*
So when I am not immidiatly reacting this week-end on your blogs , you know why by this BLOG-message.... I promisse that I will make lots of photo's (I hope I am able to make them),. We are leaving from the harbor in MONNICKENDAM (near Amsterdam but more in the North of Holland) I don't know to where-to we are heading by that boat, we are on the boat for 1 full day, is the only thing I know for now.
*
So when you miss me, please leave a message on my blog, I will read all your comments on Sunday late, oe MONDAy early and.... I'll show you next week some WATER-impressions... keep watching and a good weekend wish from us/me:) I'll be back on MONDAY for sure!
*
*
JOANN, IS WISHING YOU A great BLUE- SKYley & SUNNY, WEEKEND !
*
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS






28 comments:
IT MUST BE A VERY BEAUTIFUL SHIP WITH THIS NAME. I WISH YOU A GREAT TRIP AND A PERFECT WEEKEND
Your nautical work is vvery good
Thanks for reacting:
* Evlahos, yes we're lookin forewards to enter that ship, the weather forecast is GREAT! Thanks.
* Thank you Amrita, but the boat is also very photogenic:)
Greetings and thank you, we will be gone (on the boat)soon!!!Bye!
JoAnn's D Eyes
Great photos.
Have fun on the ship.
thanks for the visit,
Troy and Martha
I like the black-and-white better, too. And I'm SO JEALOUS of your weekend. Please have so much fun, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be happy to see the resulting pictures!
Such fab photos! Enjoy the day out:) Mine is posted HERE too. Happy SWF!~
Love the B&W!!! Enjoy your boating! Can I come along?
Hoi JoAnn,
Wat gaaf, och wat mis ik zulke activiteiten.
Wat een prachtboot en wat geweldg dat jullie daarmee gaan varen.
Inderdaad wens ik jullie een zonnige dag met een lekker briesje voor de zeilen...ik hoop zelf ook op zulk mooi weer, want ik heb nog wel het één en ander te doen en daarvoor moet het droog weer zijn.
Heel veel plezier 1
Groetjes
Marijke
Great shots - Great post - Enjoy.
Your shots are very pretty. Happy skywatching.
seems nice to board it...Great photos too! Love it in red!
Happy skywatching!
Viennadaily
you have a very, very magnificent photoblog, joann! it's my first visit here and I LOVE IT! i'll be a frequent visitor from now on! love all your shots!
as usual a wonderful posts, excellent.
Oh wow - what gorgeous shots, embarking on an amazing weekend. Have a blast - and remember to keep track of time - somehow water and weekends can carry you away. . .
Wow Joann what a marvelous boat. I am sure that's gonna be a lot of fun.
BTW Ik verlaat de blog voor een lange tijd dus ik wens je het allerbeste
Have a great trip - looking forward to seeing your photos.
When the sky is dreary it's good to hsve a great foreground, and you certainly have that.
Oh! wow JoAnn this is going to be a great trip out for sure... I can well imagine the photo's you will be getting as well.. enjoy my friend..enjoy :O)
awesome job. i love the ship and the way you captured it. great post. have a fun weekend too.
I'd love to be on there. Excellent composition
How nice, to spend a weekend like this! (Maybe a little bit depending on the weather of course! :-))
By now you will be sailing...I hope you had a wonderful time and the weather was also nice for you and the wind in your face...delicious! Looking forward to the photographs
LUCKY YOU ~ hope you have a marvelous time!
Hi JoAnn! Here I am to enjoy your lovely blog on my weekly visit!
And this week we have again some wonderful pictures. Now, tell me: don't you ever stop and rest a little? ;))
Look forward to reading you at Blogtrotter, now back in Chania!
Enjoy your weekend!
A beautiful photo and fair winds and following seas!
Mooi schip en mooi weer wat kan je nog meer wensen. Geniet er van.
Thanks everyone,
Here a Short update:
Yesterdays (saterday) Sailing trip was for the first day F A N T A S T I C! It is so wonderfull and great to sail on the IJSElmEER and the wether was also clear and bright, the sun was shining, only no wind hahah! But we did not care about it , the boat and food was wonderfull , the people are friendly , what do you wnat more???
Nothing, so enjoy your weekend and thanks for visiting my blog,
soon I'll show photo's from this fantastic sailing trip!
Wishing you a reat weekend!
JoAnn's D Eyes
I love boat pictures and these were really great! Don't you ever stay home??? Have a fun trip!
Post a Comment