© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, September 12, 2008

SWF; A Bridge& Rainy-Sky "Seen through our Car-windows"

On September 11th -Thursday evening 20.30 PM , you can join us with your SKY-picytures also and sign-in or:VISIT other blogs and click here
______________________________________
WELCOME ON JOANN'S Rainy SKY in HOLLAND
"(c) Rainy sky seen through a wet glasswindow of our car"...
***
On our travell to.... where-ever in Holland, this is the NORMAL weather right now, this is September, the autun -season in Holland.... The nature is mixed-up and the CLOUDS are travelling through the SKY.

"(c)Bridge & sky seen through our car's Glass-windows ..."
***
he same Sky & Bridge on our way back on a highway- road some-where in HOLLAND, but now its dry weather, without Rain the CLOUDS are still travelling around, not sure where they are travelling to... We are entering the FIRST bridge right now.... (C) We are driving out of the first bridge, into the second bridge...
(c) Under the second Bridge...we are almost passing/out of it now....

_______________________
Wishing you DRY and Happy-Sunny ...

With (dry!) Greetings from JoAnn's- D- Eyes,

Thank you for your comments:0)

54 comments:

Texas Travelers said...

I replied to your e-mail.
Yes , I will sign you in.
Troy

Louise said...

Like the gloomy sky with the bridge! Our usually sunny skies are gloomy, too, today!

Reader Wil said...

Bedankt voor je bezoek. Wat vervelend dat je computer het niet deed.De brug is prachtig!
Thanks for your visit. What nuisance your computer was not working!The bridge is splendid!

Brad Myers said...

A really neat series of photos for sky watch.

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice bridge and the sky is nice too.

EG CameraGirl said...

It looks so cold and damp! Brrrr.

Photo Cache said...

Looks cold, but I love the gray skies too. Love your shot. Happy skywatching.

Texas Travelers said...

My Engineering background loves this kind of photo.

Well done,
Troy

Juliana said...

I like your shots :D

Please drop at my SWF post also: in HERE and HERE Thanks

Maria said...

Our sky is still blue, but tomorrow it will turn gloomy too! Happy SWF!

Anonymous said...

I like the sequence you made here!~ Beautiful photos!I posted mine too, HERE! Happy SWF!~

Anonymous said...

that is a great looking bridge. Great capture from the car

Tom said...

Hi JoAnne
Love the colour of these...

Tom

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: You have really made a nice posting of a rainy Sky.

Anonymous said...

What a great serie! Nice captures for SWF!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bridges to frame a cloudy sky. Very well done!!

Nova said...

it is pretty amazing.. keep sharing some awesome pictures that way we not only me are enjoying to watch it..

here's mine

Woody said...

I really like these photos..All the photos I've seen today are good but these are my favorite so far..

Rose said...

There is just something about that second shot that I really like.

kjpweb said...

A gloomy sjy - but a nice perspective!
Well done!
Cheers, Klaus

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

You have great and interesting photography.
Your dog looks beautiful, generous, with the loveliest look in his eyes.

esnorway said...

nice pics have great weekend

Brenda said...

Your country is so beautiful, even under cloudy skies! Great shots!

Arija said...

Nothing like a great foreground to soup up an otherwise uneventful sky. Well done.

Mary said...

Great images! Mary

DeniseinVA said...

Really enjoyed your photos. Loved the through the window look.

Leedra said...

I first thought this was a bridge in the USA, that I had crossed. Interesting it is in Holland. Great shots of it.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

HAPPY SKYWATCH everyone!!!
Thnaks for react, you really make me smile....:)

For now ...
I Just came back from a GREAT concert in the 'Amsterdam Heineken Music Hall' with a fantastic Disk-Jockey "Giel" and 'Guus Meeuwis' and 'Marco Borsato' , ( a private party from a company)I am deaf but satisfied, it was great! Not my music anyhow , but the music hall itself was great!

(For Troy & Martha and Tom : "many thanks for signing me in at SWF")

Happy SWF Greetings
from JoAnn's D Eyes :)

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of nice things through my car window too, but can't capture it the way you do it - amazing - thanks for sharing!

Zeee said...

I love the shots! The gloomy sky is a perfect backdrop for the bridge!

Check out my sky HERE

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Scary sky, but wonderful bridge!
Great post!

Santilli

Pearl Maple said...

Fantastic photos for sky watch friday, the lines of the bridge are interesting and all the more fun to try and catch while driving.

Thanks for sharing with sky watch friday.

Marja said...

Nice bridges. Very different from the ones here

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend won't be as gloomy as these shots! Nice entries and Happy weekend!

D Herrod said...

Wow.

I also features some shots of rain this week.

Nancy said...

The bridge made a great foreground to an ominous sky. Nice series of pics.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

very pretty and scarey too bridges terrify me!

dot said...

Hi JoAnn! That's a fantastic bridge. I like pictures of bridges but I don't like to actually be on them.

Anonymous said...

so dramatic. very beautiful compositions for swf. well done

PeterParis said...

Travelling on a bridge under troubled sky!

Have a nice (rainy?) weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great perspectives, JoAnn.
I like seeing bridges and think most provide great photos.
All is well?

Anne-Berit said...

This is a great serie of beautiful photos.Love it!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

HEEH
thanks for commenting..
my baby (dog) is out 2 nights for a sleepover at the dog-care family in the south of Holland, so we are enjoying our weekend in Amsterdam , sooo nice being together in Amsterdam... So not many on the internet therefore...


Greetings from Amsterdam JoANN
GOOD WEEKEND WISHES!

Gretchen said...

Really stunning! Another thing I must see before I leave this earth.

Neva said...

That is quite the bridge!!! wow.

Wendy said...

Thanks for the lovely view of the lovely sky.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Your sky shot is sure is interesting all though I thought of taking a sky picture with something in it.
But where I'm at it's pretty plain.
No fancy wire bridges here.

Mine is up and if you find a moment in time stop on in.
The coffee is on.

Mike's Travels said...

Lots of rain, just like here in UK!
My Skywatch

Unknown said...

Great composition and wonderful bridge

Guy D said...

Beautiful, love the shades

Cheers

http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful and cool shots!

Stacey Olson said...

happy skywatch to you...

Texas Travelers said...

Hi JoAnn from stormy Texas.

We will be OK here in Ft. Worth.
The hurricane is going to the East of us.

We will not get the full rain and wind. We may lose some small limbs from the trees. Nothing major.

Thanks for you concern,
Troy and Martha

Marijke said...

Hoi meije

op stap in al dat natte weer !
Mooie foto's overigens van de brug.

Bisous
Marijke