© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, September 05, 2008

SWF;Madonna's Music hits the SKY!






The SKY seen through the ROOF of the Amsterdam Arena



(c) By joannwalraven)
Above- The SKY seen through the GLASS-ROOF of the AMSTERDAM ARENA. Before the concert "STICKY & SWEET" from Madonna is starting..... Its still early in the evening & almost dark outside...the public is so excited but we have to wait another 2 hours....

@jw- Above- Madonna's Dancing Boots .


Madonna is "Landing on Earth":She's flying Through the TIME :Tic-Tac-Tic-Tac....

The clock is ticking.... 25 years of being a great singer, 50 years youngh!
WOW! What a feeling, she's dancing from down UP! to the ceiling!

Dancing on the ceiling....



@jw: Madonna's 's reaching heaven..., the stars...., through bars.....

Watching a show of madonna is really impressive..... a living dream... HERE she is... where? The Public is waiting-watching her through the bars,
Where is she?There!!!!


*
* * * * * * I * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tic
*
Tac
*
Tic
*
Tac
*
Impressions
of
MADONNA's
"STICKY & SWEET " TOUR
in Amsterdam


(C) Photo's made by www.joannwalraven.com

Tic-Tac-Tic-Tac-

"25 years of being a great singer", "she just is celebrating her 50th birthday",

Madonna: Where's stayed TIME?


(c) Photo's made by www.joannwalraven.com

There she is! On top of a fantastic oldtimer car!! Wow what a great start of the show! Madonna with hart-glasses, or again another style of hair....

On top of a fantastic light stage /Excotic dancers and Madonna is dancing a difficult dance with them .....
Dancing and singing or running over the stage/Madonna is fileed with energy...singing for the public, with a great voice...



Look at the croud, Nothing was too much for Madonna,
she did everything in her power to please the audience..... So full with energy she was! She sang songs from older albums but also a lot of new (..Tic-Tac_Tic_Tac...) rock- /romantic- soul- and many great fantastic showing dance-songs. Many people, including me (and I went alone!!) ..... visited the show of Madonna in the AMSTERDAM ARENA.... At the end the public said: 'We Thank you Madonna' for this great show!" I hope that you (blogvisiters) like to watch my ( copyright by www.joannwalraven.com ) digital-photo's, as much as I enjoyed the LIVE-show.


This way (by blogging) I could share a little with you from the "STICKY & SWEET Tour" of Madonna .It was such an impressive dancing-singing-showing-spectacle!... I will never forget this not in my whole life. As soon as the DVD is coming-out, you can watch the show at home, I think it will be a fantastic album.

We Just have to wait some TIME for the DVD :
TIC_TAC_TIC_TAC !!!
________________________________________________
Visit more
-blogs and click here

*
Thank you for visiting JOANN's -D-EYES Blog,


Wishing you a good weekend!


THANK YOU! FOR YOUR COMMENTS

23 comments:

Marja said...

wow wat een fantastische ervaring.
Een vol stadium en waarschijnlijk een geweldige atmosphere.
De foto's zijn mooi. Madonna ziet er goed uit en ze is een fantastische artiest. Groetjes

PeterParis said...

Looks like a fantastic show! She is soon in Paris (sold out)!

Anonymous said...

I think you really like Madonna? Great shots!

Suzanne said...

This is a creative post for Sky Watch. Happy SWF.

SandyCarlson said...

What a fantastic view! You certainly captured the energy of the show!

imac said...

Beautiful post, really enjoyed this week I wish I had seen the show.

Anonymous said...

a Madonna super fan???. i think will be great show

Anonymous said...

That's really taking advantage of your surroundings to get a great skywatch photo. I was trying something similar last weekend - we'll see how they turn out.

AphotoAday said...

Yep, there is nothing like, and will never be anything like Madonna...

Unknown said...

Wonderful series and thank you for sharing, JoAnn.

Anonymous said...

So you real thought you would get rid of this pest that easy?

No, no, no ... not with me ... I'm back ...

Ok, but not with all that stress I used to have ... real smooth this time!

Lucky you whom got tickets for Madonna ...

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks like you had a really great time.....

dot said...

Glad you enjoyed the concert.

Reader Wil said...

Zoals altijd heb je weer een heel artistiek stukje werk geleverd! Heel origineel! Madonna is een zangeres van formaat. Ik heb een videoband van Evita waarin zij Evita speelde. Ze kan heel veel.
Je vroeg waar de Endeavour River ligt. Hij begint in Cooktown en kronkelt dan landinwaarts. Cooktown ligt aan de oostkust van het noorden van Queensland, 360 km boven Cairns. Het is er tropisch, omdat het ongeveer hetzelfde klimaat heeft als Nieuw Guinea. Er wonen heel veel Aboriginals, die weer verdeeld zijn over 4 stammen. Ik ken alleen mensen uit de Guugu Yimithirr tribe. Erg interessant.

Bedankt voor je aardige reactie op mijn blog.

judi/Gmj said...

Oh, my goodness, you are not just a fan, you are an addict! :D I stopped by yesterday and didn't have time to comment. I truly enjoyed you impression of her concert. Beautifully photographed.
Thanks for visiting. hugs, Judi

Ruth said...

Madonna is a force of nature!

Reader Wil said...

Sorry Joann ik heb een fout gemaakt. De Endeavour River begint natuurlijk in de binnenlanden en eindigt in Cooktown. Ik heb twee kaartjes op mijn blog gezet waarop je kunt zien hoe breed hij is in Cooktown. Groetjes, Wil

Brad Myers said...

Nice series of photos, I bet it was a fantastic time, Madona is an amazing singer.

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like a great show and how well you have captured it - thanks a lot for sharing!

Wishing you a great end to your week :-)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks all of you,

*Thanks Marja,Madonna is fantastic indeed...
*Peter, buy a ticket (if possible!)
*Randi, "what do you think?" YES!
*Suzanne , same to you- happy SWF.
*Sandy, Energic/creative M.was indeed!
* Imac, follow M's tour on : www.madonna.com, perhaps she's coming to your country?
* Evlahos , NEh I'm not a superfan of M., just "a fan"
*Wren, I watched your blog, GOOD !!!
*DON,You are very right about that!
* John, You're welcome, I showed M's tour with pleasure:)
*PINTO, I am relieved that you said that! WELCOME BACK.
*Rebecca, Yes! A great time I had!
* Dot, Thanks I'm still glad.
* Reader wil: thanks for your eaxplanation and pictures about the "Endeavour River:)"
* Judi, Yeh or neh! Me? Me a Madonna addict? Do I sound like that? (just idding)
* Ruth , Madonna is more (posivive) "plastic" ..:)Your photo's are more nature-like!:)
*Thanks Marie:)happy swf.
*Bradley, I fully agree,
*Rennyba, Glad you liked it:) Happy weekend greetings.


JoAnn's D Eyes

Is thanking you for your interest!

Reader Wil said...

Hi Joann, Bedankt voor je aardige e-mail. Ja, ik ben een vrouw van bijna 75, mijn man is gestorven en een van onze kinderen woont in Australia. Maar je zwaait me teveel lof toe!Ik ben het met je eens: Bloggen is erg leuk, want je leert al doende veel van andere mensen over de hele wereld! Een prettig weekend en tot ziens!

Jim Klenke said...

Great photos. She is one person I have never seen, but would love to see. This tour wont make it to Dallas though.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for the comments:

* Reader wil, fijn weekend bedankt
* Jim soory to hera that, you maybe can buy the DVD after the tour? (go to: www.madonna.com)

Good weekend wishes from

JoAnn's D Eyes