Amsterdam Heineken Music Hall
Above: Heineken Music Hall, this weekend we went to a DUTCH concert in Amsterdam HEINEKEN music hall... ???? No!! Do not get confused with "Heineken beer" Because this is the "HEINEKEN Music hall In Amsterdam!
<> Marco Borsato , The Dutch Artist 'Marco Borsato' was 1 of the 2 artists...( the other one was Guus meeuwus) . I think they both are not really my style of music, but the Heineken music hall was a great experience to and it was fantastic to be there I mean, the akoustic ( the sound inside) was really great! Therefore its called a "Music Hall". We (BJ and me) were invited by a company to see the show, so therefore we could see the MUSIC Hall inside, a really impressive experience.
Above: The Amsterdam Arena Football stadion, The Amsterdam Arena (football) stadion..is the "home" of the famous Dutch footballclub "AJAX" ..This ARENA -football -stadion is also used for big MUSIC concerts , this is also the same stadion where I saw the concert of Madonna last week on september 2th... I would say that THE SOUND for music, is way BETTER in the Heineken music hall , A footbal stadion is much better for a football match, there it doesn't matter how the (music) sound is.... as long as the footbal match is alright -when the Ajax-footbal-team is winning!- You have to know that all, right?






10 comments:
You are on-the-go a lot! I love the last picture with the colorful sections of the building!
Must have been a lovely week and thanks for giving us a glance!
I must admit I think of beer when it comes to Heiniken, but I'm sure the music is great too!
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead :-)
Hoi hoi,
Moet ik onthouden dat de arena minder goed is qua geluid.
Hoop overigens wel dat je toch veel plezier hebt beleefd aan het concert van Madonna.
Waren Guus en Marco nog een beetje om aan te horen ?
Het lijkt me jou stijl niet echt ?
Groetjes
Marijke
Sounds like a good time out of town to the city. Lucky IOS got to see a good friend also.
Cruijff, Krol, Kluivert… !!
Thnaks for your comments;
* louise,yes indeed we are out a lot,
*Rennyba, thank but no the music was not my style but the sound was great also the hall was impressive,
*Marijke Ja hoor Madonna's concert was fantastisch al was het geluid wat minder(in vergel.met H-music hall)
* bert, yes it was a reall Heineken-like week haha, only I do not drink it myself...
* Judi yes its so important to us to have a good dogsitter, while we have fun together.
*Hi Peter, Good that you knew/know the names of Ajax footballplayers.. I am impressed:0) Are you a footballfan?
Greetings from JoAnn's D Eyes
So I see you got the best from you trip ... music centre and a concert; the famous ARENA from where great soccer players came and a very colourful facade.
And liked the other photos you have been posting.
Ferreira-Pinto a.k.a Quinttarantino coming from lenses and visions
I haven't been to either of these places, JoAnn, the Music Hall or the stadium in AMS, so I'm glad to see it through your eyes!
Wow... wonderful blog. i like it!
That stadium is amazing.
Post a Comment