© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Q- QUESTION & ANSWERS ...........

ABC My QUESTION for today/this week is:.........On Tuesday at 8 PM Britisch time, you can join us ABC bloggers by signing in here: http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/ Or maybe you like to enjoy watching the ANTHOLOGY ABC blog here: http://wednesdayabc.blogspot.com/

________________________________________________________
Welcome on JoAnn's Blog

"Q"

My Question is about;



Title... " 2 thinking/talking people"...

*
Maybe.. they are QUESSING....
... about good presents for 'some-one's"Birthday?"
Who's BIRTHDAY?!
I know THE ANSWER ...
Question is "Do You?"
*
The answer is on THURSDAY
Watch my blog....
*
Wishing you a good week
Thank you for your comments

25 comments:

Rune Eide said...

I'll take a chance a wish you a Happy Birthday!

Rinkly Rimes said...

Surely it's the Queen! (Of one country or another!)

Reader Wil said...

I haven't got the foggiest... Anyway I like your photo, it's mysterious.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

haha:)

*Runee, My answer is on Thursday

*Rinkly, I will Not say it yet...

*Wil soon You know just wait..

Greetings and thanks for trying to Quees:

JoAnn

Marina said...

Happy Birthday for.......Complete the phrase with the name....

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Marina, I will do so on THURSDAY

Greetings

Anonymous said...

Well who ever was born on Thursday should take the day off and pamper themselves all day long :0)

Jane Hards Photography said...

I do like a quiz. Will have to check in thrusady. The image is just as quizzical.

photowannabe said...

Is it yours? Happy Birthday to you or the Queen or your Honey or ....... (fill in the blank)
Darn, I guess I will have to wait until Thursday.

Leslie: said...

Like everyone, I'm guessing it's your birthday - or maybe your dog's?

antigoni said...

Question: "Do you have your birthday?" If so: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

david mcmahon said...

I'm guessing you're going to have a birthday on Thursday!

Love your Portuguese Sky picture.

Dragonstar said...

Lover photo, and a clever "Q".

Thanks for your kind comments.

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I love the shadows presented in this photo! Happy Wednesday!

AphotoAday said...

I can't wait, but I'm standing by...

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

This is SUPER original! Well done!!!

dianasfaria.com said...

I can't wait to hear. Good one!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: What a neat capture, it looks like a couple of fishermen when nothing biting.
Thanks for your comments on my site.

Neva said...

A Very interesting post.....Hmmmm...will hve to ponder this!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for commenting,

Exiting, You are aal doing so much your very best! I keep you all informed on tomorrow EVENING, just wait a bit... I'll tell you by than... I promise! I can teel you this, the lIST of presents is growing, not sure who is gonna get them in reallity...

And eeeh Neh ! its not an animal...


Greetings From JoAnn

peppylady (Dora) said...

There always plenty of answer to all question.

Coffee is on.

PeterParis said...

As you will give the answer tomorrow I will not make any stupid guesses! :-)

earthlingorgeous said...

Hmmmmm.... Q? Queen? Queer birthday bash? hehe sorry just taking a wild guess! hahahaha!

By the way, maybe you would like to join my bloggy anniversary giveaway :)

Earth

Bear Naked said...

???
You???

I am QUITE late this week visiting your blog.
I was feeling QUEAZY yesterday.


Bear((( )))

Anonymous said...

Great shot. I know it's not your swf photo but it's great!