© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, December 26, 2008

"JoAnn's-D-Eyes" is wishing you Happy CHRISTMAS holidays....

Join click on the LOGO- watch other sky's or SIGNIN on THURSDAYs at 8.30 PM
__________________________________________________
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
This Christmas post is posted a week ago on SKYWATCH-Friday and refreshed (today) on the DECEMBER the 26th,
We are still on Holiday (without a PC and internet) and having a relaxing time together, with our dog in a nature/forest area... with lots of walking outdoors, and plenty of time for COSY breakfast-lunch-dinners together (not too much) . We are enjoying an open wood fire (indoors) and the table is decorated with RED candles.... Christmas is being together, reading books, take care of nothing but celebrating holidays....

WELCOME on "JoAnn's D Eyes"

"JoAnn's D Eyes" is wishing you

HAPPY & Healthy CHRISTMAS holidays
Above: A Star is born with Christmas

"JoAnn's-D-Eyes" blog is having a

HOLIDAY BREAK

HAPPY CHRISTMAS -HOLIDAY WISHES!

by


JoAnn's-D-Eyes

Take Care & I hope to see you back,
After Christmas .......
and
....Before Old years EVE

Thank you
Dear Blogfriends! for your comments

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both you and Amrita look very Christmassy on your blogs! Well done...I shall have to see if I can come up with something but I doubt it...it is too cold for anything much!!!!!

Texas Travelers said...

Love the holiday decor.

Troy and Martha

Rune Eide said...

That reflection was just great - and fitted well into the design.

Pat - Arkansas said...

And a very merry Christmas to you, too, JoAnn. Your Sky Watch photo looks very wintery, and is lovely.

Gill - That British Woman said...

a Merry Christmas to you and your family and enjoy your break.......

Gill in Canada

Reader Wil said...

Mooie foto! Je bent al echt in kerststemming! Ik kom erg langzaam op dreef.

George Townboy said...

Amazing shot!! Merry Christmas.

Arija said...

A magical Christmas shot!Two guiding stars for the price of one.
Just wonderful reflections.
Have a very Happy Christmas and a good break from blogging. Just don't stay away too long.

Gill - That British Woman said...

Just to answer your question, yes I am British and I live in Canada, Southern Ontario to be exact.

Gill in Canada

Tink *~*~* said...

Lovely reflection shot! I wish you happy holidays, too :D

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Anonymous said...

I have now viewed some of the images seen here through your digital eyes. How well those eyes can notice the beauty in nature. These images are spectacular. Thanks for sharing them.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Especially to the lovely furry friend. She is gorgeous.

Photo Cache said...

Happy Holidays and enjoy your blog break.

imac said...

Beautiful photo, have a gereat break and happy Christmas.

Michele said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas to you... I hope you have a wonderful time!

~Michele~
Mountain Retreat- Canada

Pearl Maple said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family.

Beautiful photo you are posting this week. Thanks for sharing this lovely view and thanks for your kind comments on my post earlier.

Anonymous said...

Prachtig met die zon op het water !
Merry christmas.
Gr.
P-TER

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANK YOU all I just want to say again:

Merry christmas wishes
from
JoAnn's D Eyes/Holland

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Joann: What a neat capture of the sky at the pond.

Merisi said...

Thank you,
a Merry Christmas to you too!

Love the reflection of the sunstar, and the misty mood of the image!

Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comment!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

That's a beautiful shot. Perfect for the season. :)

The Good Life in Virginia said...

lovely shot...liked the star captured in the water reflection.
thank you for sharing and happy holidays.

CG said...

Happy Christmas dear Jo-ann!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful Christmas "postcard".

Best wishes!

SandyCarlson said...

Your star is very beautiful!

PeterParis said...

You will not read this until after Christmas, I suppose, so then I wish you a just a Happy New Year (and trust that Christmas was nice)!

Marijke said...

Je te souhaîs une bonne fête et nouvelle année,

Je t'embrasse très forte et à bientôt: Le 25 decembre

Bisous

Ik hoor de mooie muziek van The Carpenters. Leuk,
Fijne dagen en een gezond 2009 !

Marijke

don said...

A very nice reflection picture. I like all the beautiful Christmas decorations had added in this post. Very nice and so seasonal! Merry Christmas!

Namnet said...

So serene and beautiful photo. Simply love it.
I also would like to wish you Merry Christmas, and enjoy your holidays.

myonlyphoto said...

Hey Joann your post is really really festive. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Happy New Year and happy blogging in 2009!

Anna :)

dot said...

Merry Christmas JoAnn! I love your star picture.

Unknown said...

I wish you and yours a merry Christmas and a great new Year!

Bear Naked said...

Seasons greetings from my blog to your blog.


Bear((( )))

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Wish you a very Happy Christmas and New Year, Joann..........that is such a beautiful header you are currently sporting on the blog and the slideshow too, below.........

see you in 2009 :)

Anonymous said...

JoAnn let me wish you, B.J and IOS and all those whom you care about a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! Sorry for the absence, but these last weeks were a nightmare. Just dropped by to wish you a great holiday season! Hope to be back before 2009... ;) Merry Christmas!
Meanwhile Blogtrotter is starting its new adventure in India. Enjoy and have a great week!

Amrita said...

Meryy Christmas to you.Lovely decoration

Pear tree cottage! said...

It has been a true pleasure to visit you today...........the photos along with the pictures brings peace to one's heart.

best wishes Lee-ann

photowannabe said...

Merry Christmas to you too. Lovely pictures and I like your sparkley blinking wreaths.
Have a nice break and looking forward to seeing what you post in the coming year.
Sue

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANK YOU!!!

(while we are on holiday I was able to read your comments, we have no internet here, so I have a quick look and than I know YOU were viositing my blog THANK YOU!)

Thank you dear blog friends, may you all have great holidays with friends and family and everyone who is dear to you, I hope to see you back soon.

We are still on holiday....
Soon íts 2009....

Wait and watch my blog,

:) Greetings from JoAnn