© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, February 18, 2009

E N D L E S S wishes

Welcome at Jo Ann's World Click on above logo /\to signin on monday 9.00Pm, or watch other bloggers The E for E n d l e s s <-----click/siginin Tuesday 9-pm & to join ABC wednesday _________________________

...End-Less...
...Not-Ending...

...Enless Lines ...
...
...From wheels of bikes, footsteps, doggies-feet....


...Endless Beauty...
....
... Endless Melting Snow-Water...


...Endless...
...
...Endless Wood, Endless Water. What are those? EndlessTree-Arms?....


...Endless ...
...
...Endless Falling White Snow
Covering...
...
... Snow Makes.. Dreamy... Trees...

....Endless roads Endless Path to...
...
... Must be Surrounded by Trees...
...
To Where,
To No-Where?....
To Where?
***
Maybe the ROAD goes to, Happiness, Freedom, Hope, Love and Peace...
Without pain, without fair, without hate,
With what?
Whatever your wish is,
Can It...May-be ,
Be in,
Be An..
ENDLESS DREAM?
***
With this for itself TALKING Endless -Beauty-Nature ,
Is wishing you a creative week.
***
Thank you for your comments

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those lines and marks are just like those we have on the palm of our hands, lines of future, of hope, of dreams and happiness.
And even if they aren't we must dream they are, fight that they are with all our strenght ... because happiness is meant to be!

Great photos and nice thought.
Greetings and hope all is well,

PeterParis said...

Dreaming about happiness, freedom, hope, love, peace...! Yes!

(I believe I can guess who left the traces in the middle of the top collage!) :-)

I wish you also a nice week!

Amrita said...

That is a combination of photography with art and philosophy. Very good JpAnn

CG said...

Very beautiful and moving Jo-ann!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs and words too.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the snow! Beautiful post!
Warm greetings from West Africa,
Esther

SandyCarlson said...

I like these images very much. They capture the mood of late winter.

antigoni said...

Beautiful words. Give so much hope for the future. And strength, too.

Anonymous said...

Not only are the pictures very beautiful and interesting your art work is also very philosophical.
Have a happy week.

Anonymous said...

The snow and ice are beautiful, even when I've grown tired of them. Am I remembering correctly that this is very unusual weather for you?

Anonymous said...

Pictures are so stark and beautiful, they are really eyecatchers.

AphotoAday said...

Interesting compositions in that top set of photos... Looks much too cold for me, but sure is beautiful...

Unknown said...

Some very nice snow tracks and pictures

Latane Barton said...

The true feel of winter.

allhorsestuff said...

Nice endless beauty shown
KK

Carolina said...

Great E-post!
Mooie foto's!

Reader Wil said...

Bedankt voor je bezoek! Ja deze opschriften in "English Broken here..". zijn allemaal heel grappig! Als je vertaling wilt hebben, kan ik ze wel e-mailen? Groetjes! Leuke vondst " endless"!

Rune Eide said...

I would say that this winter must be based on "The neverEnding story".

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic photos JoAnne, as were your words to go along with the post. Enjoyed them immensely. Your music is also very enjoyable, thank you.

EG CameraGirl said...

Spring is coming, really it is. Winter is NOT endless. ;-)
MY ABC Wednesday post is at
More of Me - EG

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

Very nice photoes. I have still winter too. Have a fun abc:)

Rob said...

The road is a ribbon, a ribbon winding through prairie and forest. Where the road ends, we don't know, but we travel to experience and appreciate the views, and wonderful people along the way.

I hope you are in good health!

Janie said...

Great E word and beautiful photos!

Granny Smith said...

Lovely thoughts beautifully expressed with music that I enjoyed while seeing and reading.

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures and such lovely things said. Take deep breaths. ahhh so peaceful.

Vanessa Bates said...

snow...endless snow. Beautiful :)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Beautifully done.

Tumblewords: said...

Some things are good in 'endless', others, not so much. I'm at that stage of cabin fever - missing warm and green. But endless dreams, endless peace, endless vision - how lovely! Great post!

photowannabe said...

What an interesting use for the word endless. I love all the pictures and sometimes I think that winter is really endless.

Unknown said...

Great Blog And Snaps....lovly..
:)

spacedlaw said...

WOnderful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love your pictures! What beautiful textures. Nice lighting also. I love winter lighting : ). I do NOT love winter COLD : ).

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Wonderful "E" post! Love all your Endless photos! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Anonymous said...

A fine series of notable pictures...and sensitive comment to enhance the post. Well done.

Marijke said...

Ik ben blij te weten dat al die sneeuw er gelukkig niet meer ligt.
Maar het zijn wel mooie plaatjes....endless :-)

Groetjes
marijke

Anonymous said...

Loved your choices. Very poetic.
And Robbie Williams, an endless pleasure! :-)
Have a nice week

myonlyphoto said...

Joann you are just so creative, it is in you. Excellent choice of photographs. Anna :)

myonlyphoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neva said...

You always have a great choice for ABC......nice...glad your mother is better!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you all dear friends, on the moment I am having a busy/heavy week, I will react later I red all you comments
Greetings JoAnn ( Blogauthor)