© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, February 13, 2009

Sky Frozen-Unfrozen Miracles

<-----sign-in her at 20.30 pm on Thursday, or join other bloggers woldwide Sky's
__________________________________________________________________
"The MIRACLE "
of
Reflected lights
From the sun
in
Water

Left: Unfrozen water Middle: half frozen water/half frozen Right: totally frozen
*
My dog (middle picture) was looking surprised: "Heeh where did all the water go?

***
The MIRACLE
Of
Unfrozen water,
or
Frozen water......
*
The Wonders
Of
WATER
snow and Ice.
*

***
HOLLAND
Let the above wonders of nature speak for itself.
Nature is such a great MIRACLE!
Isn't it?
I enjoy it every day:)
*
Enjoy your day.
*
Happy weekend wishes!
By JoAnn's D Eyes
Thank you for your comments
*
Please no commercial comments! thank you. I had to delete my earlier post because of a strange comment
:( Can anyone tell me HOW I can delete "unwanted & unpersonal "commercial"comments?

43 comments:

Guy D said...

Magnificent shots as always, the first one is absolutley perfect.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Anonymous said...

I love all of these shots. Reflections are so amazing and the early changes in seasons are so fun to watch unfold.

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

Lovely photoes from you again. I just love then all. Have a nice weekend:)

GAWO said...

I love the photos
... and i love the music.

imac said...

Oh these shots are a wonder to see.

Richard Lawry said...

Water makes great photos whatever state it is in.

An Arkies Musings

Louise said...

The first photo is magical. All are beautiful!

Reader Wil said...

Hi JoAnn! Kostas meent 't wel goed want dit bericht heb ik vorig jaar van een Australische vriendin gehad met 't verzoek het naar iedereen te sturen. Ik stuurde het naar mijn dochter en die zei, dat het waarschijnlijk een hoax was. Mensen raken in paniek voor niets.
Kostas is een aardige man en is echt van mening dat er gevaar dreigt, maar zoals iemand anders zei, je moet 't met een heleboel " grains of salt" nemen. Je kan ongewenste comments verwijderen door op het kleine vuilnisbakje te klikken rechts onder.

Reader Wil said...

Sorry! Linksonder!

Glennis said...

Nice photos and a cute little dog.

Jack and Joann said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some very interesting photos here.

John M. Mora said...

Thank you for your kind comments - your photos always are alive and have such energy...think about "loaning" me a couple of bare tree images so I can sample them....;) my best.

roentare said...

Beautiful and wonderful images.

The light and the glare make the setting so graceful and artistic!

LC said...

Thank you for visiting Rangers and my blog. Your photos are beautiful I love the reflections and your dog is great.

PeterParis said...

I guess it's nos slowly going in the other direction; frozen, half frozen, water! The spring (soon)? Have a nice weekend - without ice skating and without bathing in the sea or the canals!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures - we are to of a kind, enjoying the sun and snow and nature. Hop over if you have the time, and you'll see what I mean.

Happy Weekend and VD :-)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginnie Hart said...

Water has so many forms it can take, JoAnn, which is a miracle in and of itself!

When you need to delete s comment, click on the trash-can icon and then click on the "delete forever" link. It will totally disappear!

Susan English Mason said...

Great shots; your dog is beautiful.

Reader Wil said...

Hi JoAnn! Kostas is een Griek die bijen houdt en mooie foto's van bloemen en bijen maakt. Hij heeft dat alarmerende bericht gekopiëerd en dacht er goed aan te doen. Hij is altijd vriendelijk. Okay?

The Good Life in Virginia said...

this is a terrific post and the photographs are amazing each and every one.
have a wonderful weekend.
erin

Anonymous said...

Fine sky & lake photos! I like the reflection of the sun in the lake!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots, love the half frozen ones and the reflection.

Kostas said...

Nice shots!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Marja said...

Great pictures Indeed a wonder of nature Joan as is your dog

Rune Eide said...

You have caught the winter in a nutshell.

Anonymous said...

Hello JoAnn,

Thank you for your visit to my blog. I was happy to see your name and comment there this morning.

Your frozen water is nice but it is also very cold and I don't like the very cold weather as it makes me so I am not able to breathe.

I hope your dog got his feet warm soon.

Carpe Diem.

Amrita said...

exquisite work Jo Ann.

Love the lights and reflections

Ruth said...

I think winter has the most beauty in nature, even more than flowers. But I am almost ready for it to end! Bring on the flowers. :)

Happy Valentine's Day to you, JoAnn.

ArneA said...

Happy Valantines to you too

photowannabe said...

Stunning frozen pictures JoAnn. It seems you got your answer about Kostas's comment. I haven't had any comments from him for a long time. He does great work. I think the warning is good to always be careful about opening emails that are a bit strange.
Thanks for your comments on my last post. You made me smile.

Michelle said...

I love to watch the change of seasons. Great pictures. Happy Valentines Day. Try to stay warm.

AphotoAday said...

Hmmmm... Unfrozen, half-frozen, and fully-frozen... Cold, colder, and coldest... Pretty, petttier, and prettiest...

Trudy said...

Nice pics Joann as always.
Love you

Tante Truus

Dick said...

Hé, mooie winterlandschappen maar wel koud.
Kostas is een aardige man hoor en volgens mij probeert hij ons alleen maar te helpen. Hoe je de berichten kan verwijderen weet je nu al.

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! Another set of great shots!! Melting snow is a good sign... ;)
So, everybody was busy with Valentine’s Day, nobody paid attention to Rajasthan? Great mistake... ;))
Have a great Sunday!!
Blogtrotter

PS: Don't need to delete the post; just log in and a bin basket appears on your comment box for each comment. Click the one you wish to delete and a new box will open asking you if you want to «remove forever». Yes, and there it goes... ;))

Middle Ditch said...

Lovely JoAnn, sorry that I haven't been for a while but will make up soon. I shall repeat what has been said. Click on the trash can (when you are logged in it's at the bottom of comment) and you can delete unwanted comments.

Marijke said...

Wat kan Nederland toch mooi zijn...als je je ogen maar open houdt...en dat doe jij !

Prachtige plaatjes van het dierbare Nederland.

Ik kan niet altijd alles volgen op je log, maar kijk er graag naar.

Liefs,
Marijke

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANK YOU,

* Guy D, What can I say thanks good weekend,

* Carver, reflections are great at this time of the year, I agree,

* Naturglade, Nice weekend

* Gawo, Music is from R.Williams,

*Imac, The nature is what making all beautifull,

* Richies, Yes water has many shapes, I like to play with that...

* AmArkies, Thanks

* Louise, I'm glad you like the 1th one, Its the best I agree,

* Reader wil, Thanks I I can use all you advice, dankjewel, 2 e keer bedankt:)

* Glennis, My dog is the sweetest and the best looking on all,

* Jack/Joann, thanks

* John, You're welcomeenergy comes from nature and through my D eyes you feel that.

*Roentarre, Thanks light is always making nature shots looking better and is important,

* LC, you're welcome I liked your blog too

* Peter, You got that right, wich direstion will it go next week...:)

*Rennyba, Yes I will hopover, thanks for visiting,happy weekend,

* Ginnie, Yes it is thanks for your answer (how to delete)

*Poutalicious, Thanks 2 x

*Reader wil, Thanks again

*The good lif V, Thanks Erin, wonderfull weekend wishes too.

* Tricia, Yes the sun makes the photo (reflection) very nice thanks,

* Brit GalSarah, Thanks,

* Kostas, same to you thanks,

* Marja, Ye sthanks my dog is great I agree,

*RuneE, Thanks for the compliment,

* Abe, No cold weather there? I must visit you countrie around this time than:)

* Amrita, Thankyou

* Ruth, My flowers have to wait they are under the snow..:) Happy V to you too

* ArneA, Thanks Happy V:)

* Phowa, Ye sI was msitaken about K, but I told him thanks for your advice too :) smile from me too,

* Michelle, I think I almost like all seasons, for photography I mean.

* AphoAday, Thank you thanks thanks, :)

* Truus dankjewel hoor:)

* Dick, Ja koud he? Ja Kostas is een enorme hulp, ik had me vergist maar weet nu dat het(*zijn advies) goed is. dankje


*GmG/Gil, Yes are you busy too with V? I payed attention to that R, I know now how to delete comments thanks,

* Middle ditch, Excuse accepted, Thanks for the advice,

* Marijke, ja he dankjewel voor je bezoek,


Thank you for your time to post a comment, happe (end of ) weekend wishes and I sure hope to see you back on my next post:)

Greetings JoAnn's D Eyes
JoAnn ( Blogauthor)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

joann, that second triptych of frost and frozen water is stellar........you are a wonder photographer......thanks for keep the inspiration for me alive :)

Anonymous said...

fantastic reflections my friend. well done

DeniseinVA said...

Another fantastic post, gorgeous photos and interesting writings.

Don Wood said...

nice shots love the reflection and its nice to have music Have a good skywatch friday XXX Don