© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dog and us : About What we like, where and with who....

"JoAnn's D Eyes", is joining'> <------click to see other MyWorld's/Or join sign in at 8.00pm on Monday
_________________________________________________________
Signin on Tuesday at 20.30 pm ABCwednesday, <----click Tthe letter of today is D
________________________________________________________________________


Dog Friendship and love


Above: Love = "NOSE TO NOSE"
They might think here" How are you doing?:) Do you think you want to be my friend?",



Left above: Dog in a frame,Right above: DOG footprints in snow and rain,


Dog's collage

A story in a couple of DOG pictures: where I go my dog is going too
*
In Dogs & My world ,
Are My hubby & Me mostlikely always in ech others company ,
We all like travelling , adventure, sunny weather,
where all colours are bright and shiny,
with forest 'hei' and other nature ,


Where wide landscapes filled with flowers are ,filled with fruits and cattle,cows,horses, goats,
orwe like surroundings with water and a sea.
But...I also love Dutch windmills, bikes, tulips and cheese.
Home sweet home, also GREAT
So much there is in Our world to enjoy...
*
How about your ideal world? What creature,person or animal(s), do you like? Where do you like to be, and with who as a company in that world? What lifestyle do you love/like in Your own created world?
*
Happy weekwishes & " Enjoy life every day"
Thank you for your comments
*
Note: Some blogfriends were asking me about my mom's health/recovery/heartsurgery: she is released from 7 weeks of hospital, since last week and now its a LONG road to recover .THANKS for asking:)

46 comments:

Unknown said...

Zo te zien heeft Ios vriendschap gesloten en heerlijk genoten in de sneeuw. Dit zijn de mooie momenten die je met je beste maatje beleeft.

PeterParis said...

To loce windmills, bikes, tulips and cheese is of course good thing if you live in the Netherlands ("the other cheese country" as they say in in the commercials here)!

Now, if you want me to give answers to all your questions, it will take some space; there is quite a lot that I like . I think I must abstain; it's your blog, not mine! :-))

Reader Wil said...

Leuke hond heb je. Bedankt voor je comment. Ik heb het zo druk met alles dat ik al een tijdje niet bij je langs gekomen ben, Maar hoe gaat het met je moeder?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for commenting

Here some Answers:

*Herman, Ja een hond is ontzettend leuk, is mijn maaje zeker weten,

*Peter, You like Paris an Sweden and much much more haha I know, Thanks for your comment,

*Reader Wil, Dank je en ja ik heb het ook druk en weet wat dat is, Mijn moeder uis vorige week uit het zieknhuis ontslagen, nu hopenlijk herstellende maar het was een enorme zware (hart) operatie , dankjewel:)

Greetings from JoAnn/(blogauthor)

Anonymous said...

JoAnn, I like so many things ... I think I'd rather pass ... :)

So love is in the air for them dogs?

Anonymous said...

A fine doggie series. My daughter and son-in-law yesterday bought a new sheltie puppy. Fun days are ahead! :-)

maryt/theteach said...

Joann, great shots of your doggy friend and your world! :)

Anonymous said...

Great shots of your dogs. I love the nose to nose shot.

Louise said...

There IS so much in your world (and mine)to enjoy. I think there is in the worlds of most people. I'm glad you can find those things.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's wonderful to have a canine friend! Your photos show how much you LOVE your dog. ;-)

Sylvia K said...

What would we do without our dogs! Marvelous photos! Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

Barb said...

I love dogs, too! There are very few places here that welcome a dog anymore.

What? Holland and no tulips?

antigoni said...

The animals have a good instinct. And they choose their friends with love and keep the friendship for ever. If a dog likes you and loves you, you must be a very good and sensitive person.

Marja said...

Nice pictures of your dog. What a fun in the snow. I also love all of these things. Have a nice day

The Good Life in Virginia said...

what a nice post and love the doggie prints and collage. lovely.
have a good week.
erin

imac said...

grand set of photos, pleased to hear your Mums out of hospital, things will take time, but its a good sign.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

JoAnn: Neat shots of the dogs, nice collage.

SandyCarlson said...

They sure do friendship right!

Janie said...

Nice photos of your doggy world.
My husband and I love to be out riding our horses in the mountains with our yellow labrador retriever running alongside.

Barbara said...

Lovely photos of your dog, I miss my dog very much, especially when I go for walks, its just not the same on my own.

Good news about your mom, I hope she recovers well.

Jane Hards Photography said...

This is a beautiful image of friendship and love.

Ruth said...

Good news about your mother, JoAnn.

You, BJ and your doggie create a lot of adventures and happiness. Enjoy every day.

Grammy said...

Aw that so adorable. What fun to have a friendly dog.

Anonymous said...

Nice series. I have a cat rather than a dog, but can enjoy the companionship of all animals. I like the way you included the paw print in the series of photos.

Unknown said...

Very nice set of doggie piccies, they are great company

Rural Writer said...

Dogs are wonderful friends. Nice photos.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful contrast between black and white.

thank you my friend for your wishes. and i wish all the best for you and your mom.

Jack and Joann said...

Nice doggie photos. Nice questions posted underneath. And I like the music. I'll be back for more.

Unknown said...

Lovely shots of your dogs, JoAnn!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a nice week.

gone to the dogs said...

I think your dog pictures are wonderful. I particularly like the picture of the 2 dogs making friends.

Anonymous said...

I love cats and dogs especially when they love each other.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Joann. I have heard that the breed is a wonderful and smart dog....Michelle

Lene said...

Great post - big smile on my face :)

photowannabe said...

Great collage of your dog and a perfect choice for D.
I am happy to hear your Mother is out of the hospital and wish her a speedy recovery.

Karyn said...

The first photo is very cute. The next two are just awesome!

Great D photos!

Tumblewords: said...

Delightful post! Dogs have more fun that most people...seems to me. :) Glad your mother is improving!

Amrita said...

Love the dog ohotos. IOS look so cute.

I love the mountains looking down in to the valey.

Dogs are my favourtite pets.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thankyou for your comments here is my reply,

* Quint (Pinto) Better like too much than nothing...

* Don, Ooooh what the puppy's name? wht type of doggy you have? Yes! Fundays they give your for sure,...

* Mary, Thanks

* Carver, yes their noses are so swet together,

*Louise,Thanks for sharing your interests with me,

* Your EG, Yes I fully agree , your cat profilepic is nice too.

*SylviaK, What without my dog? I really hope not to answer this question, I hope to enjoy my dog for another long time.

* Willthink..., No the same is here in Holland, where I live dogs are welcome everywhere. In cities they can only walk on specific places, (because people let their dogs poop on the streets) here its all free.

* Antogoni, Yes true animals are with people who care for them (although on animal planet a TV program I see the opposite!) Me and my dog are both sensitive I guess,

* Marja, ThanksI am glad you like the same, have a nice day yourself too,

*Good L Viginia, Thanks erin for your compliments and good wishes,

* Imac, Yes it much better being home for my mom thanks .

* Fihing G, Thanks

* Sandy, well they just met :)

* Janie, Wow I would love to ride a horse, I did when I was a child for many years, we have no romm for them here, Labradors are great dogs (yellow is a nice colour too) Thanks for sharing:)

* Satrnitsky, Sorry to hear that your dog is missed, maybe I can give you with my dog a bit pleasure, happy walks, I knw its not the same, Thanks for your reaction about my mom:)

* Babooska, Yes it sure is:)

* Ruth, Yes thanks that my mom is home, Thanks and enjoy your day too.

* grammy, Yes I am always thankfull with my dog around me,

* Wren, Thnaks a cat is also very nice as a company, thanks for your compliments,

* Brit Cal Sarah, Yes I agree dogs are great company:)

,
*Rural W, Thanks

* Evlahos, Yes my friend my wishes for you came right out of my heart,

* Jack and Joann, Be welcome I hope to see you back too,

*John, Thanks have a nice week too,

* Gone tothe dogs, Thanks and yes the 2 dogs really are great together thats why the photo is fine too:)

* Deslilas, I fully agree, when dogs and animals behave weel together thats better, my dog loves cats too ( some cats do not like my dog because she is a dog haha)

* Ramblingwoods , Well wonderfull is ok , but smart? Haah my dog is a bit a "not smart"dog, because she is trusting everyone and all other species of animals, thats not that very smart eeh?:)

* Lene, Thanks and a smile for you :)

* Phowa, Thanks for your reaction om my moms recovery, it was a hard time for all of the family, :0 )

* Karyn, Thanks for your compliments,

* Tumblewords, Well I have fun as much as the dog, difference is that we think/worrie and dogs do not worrie nor think about anything:)

* Amrita, Thanks yes IOS is a cute dog, I know you ike dog a hug for yours:)


THANK YOU for commenting and have a nice week/day, Please feel welcome to come back for visiting my blog:)

Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)

Oman said...

really man's best friend. i am a dog lover myself and can't live without one to pet around.

Let me share to you My World thru Cagayan De Oro's Night Cafe.

Anonymous said...

HI again: My daughter and son-in-law have a grown shelti (ranger) and are getting the new puppy today!
They are excited! You can see Ranger at http://roamingwithranger.blogspot.com/
If you have an email address on site, I'll send you a picture of the new puppy. all the best, don

Pat - Arkansas said...

A very nice "D", JoAnn. I am very fond of dogs, myself, but don't have one residing with me at present, just three cats. I visit my daughter's two dogs when I need canine companionship.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm a dog person too. Love the collage!

I'm very fond of horses too, but dogs are the ones I share my life with.

myonlyphoto said...

Hey Joann, you asked: How about your ideal world? What "creature",person or animal(s), do you like? - my husband, lol, and my son probably will find his own nest one day. Excellent post with amazing photos of the dog. I love it. Anna :)

Dragonstar said...

JoAnn, your Dog is beautiful! You must love her so much.

Kelly Ann said...

Such cute dogs you have! I love the pawprint image. :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your respons,

* Lawstude, I know what you men my dog is the sweetest friend ever.

* Don, Hi I saw you other webside thanks for the adress and pictures:)

*Pat, cats are very sweet pets too, I once had 3 cats myself, a red, a black and a black/white cat, the wer my best friends.

* Jay, Thanks Horses are my favo's too and you know dogs also!

* Anna, oooow wow its very nice to have you own dogs-nest, I could NOT make a choice if I would be in the same situation, and you? Thanks for sharing.

* Dragonstar, Yes I do!

* Chica, Thanks for visiting me I like your hair, ( you know what I mean by that:)

Thanks for commenting

Greetings from JoAnn (Blogauthor)