°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
....Wonderfull ....
Morning,
Afternoon,
and
Above: Today...In the afternoon the same field with a low springy-sun
(do you see the church-tower of Naarden on the background?)
...The churchtower of NAARDEN..
***,
On the Church/tower of NAARDEN ,
The clock is ticking
***
The time is lightened...
in the
Almost falling evening sky
***
TIME for weekend,
TIME to relax
&
To take it easy!
****
"JoAnn's D Eyes"
is wishing you
a Hopefully Sunny Spring-WEEKEND
Thank you for your comments





25 comments:
Nou ik hoop ook dat het maar snel voorjaar word, maar we hebben toch al even buiten gezeten.
Hi Dick,
Vandaag flink regen en smorgens vorst/mist, dus even geduld:)
JoAnn
It is interesting to see the different shots one wintry cool, the other warm and sunlit. Is this a rural area, a village or a town?
Great shots as always JoAnn.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Great to see from different seasons :) Beautiful pictures, JoAnn :)
You have spring now? Beautiful photoes. Have a nice weekend:)
What brill shots, and lovely words to go with them.
I love the top two, but must say your header photo could not be any better.
Good series of sky watch Friday photos, a little time during the day makes a big difference.
thanks for your visit, Here my reaction on your comment:
*Titiana, This area is a mixture more: its laying in between a couple of small villages ,its also rural and a green area and near yhe capital village of Amsterdam... Yhays why I like to live here..
Thanks for the compliments *Guy,
*Lene , onloy this pics are all made today in the SAME season
* Yhanks Naturglede,
*IMAC I am glad you enjoyed the words
* Rose, The header is also nearby my house and I walk under this trees daily with my dog..
Wishing you a great weekend
JoAnn (blogautthor(
It seems you had a beautiful day with blue sky and just enough of white clouds. Have a nice weekend.
wow that pretty. I can almost see and feel the dew on the grass, so refreshing
Nice series of photos, the second one is my favorite. Great shots!
After too many frosty weeks, I believe I prefer the greener field version!
Nice weekend!
Wonderful photos and I can tell you are fascinated by the change in the season too :-)
Happy weekend!
Hi JoAnn,
The picture of the sky on a frosty morning is stunning! Beautiful photos. The images are so enchanting and lovely.
Great pictures. The first one is my favorite.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hi JoAnn mooie foto's van een echt Holland landschap.Bedankt voor je bezoek! Fijn Weekend.
Hi JoAnn!
Lovely pictures! Also adored your flower post! Spring is on its way... ;))
Blogtrotter has Akbar’s capital city for you. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Vandaag lekker zonnig weer gehad en dacht dat het lente werd....maar vanmiddag de hele tijd miezerig.
Gelukkig moest ik vanochtend hardlopen en niet vanmiddag. Ik heb vanmiddag heel wat anders gedaan, maar dat vertel ik je nog wel :-)
Leuk zo het verschillend stadsgezicht op Naarden.
Ik snak naar de lente....jij ook ?
Hello JoAnn!
Beautiful sky~watch captures~both of them, But, you gotta love that
'Springy Sun'!! :D
Enjoy your day!
Cat
Ja echt hoor, nog enkele weken en we gaan merken dat de Lente er is. Nu is het nog wat fris.
JoAnn, I like that gate and fence on the field.
Great looking.
As for the rest, may I warn you that it won't be easy to get ride of me on blog world!
As you saw I'm going to take things real smooth and easy, but I will never - but really never - forget friends like you whom have been there since we started with the "portuguese man of war" blog.
Thanks for all the support.
The photo is beautiful, of course, but this is a very beautiful phrase you wrote:
field with a low springy-sun...
....
Just be patient the weather won't be able to change in warmer weather, but I like the photograpic "look', so I am not complaining here....
Thank for commenting dear blogfriends
JoAnn (Blogauthor)
Post a Comment