Tuesday
abc wednesdays letter of today is: the "X "?? ...signin and click here to join us
Thursday 8 PM its time for skywatch afain signin / join us click here
,
________________________________________________
Quess: " XxXx " ?????
Watch The Header .... what is that?
Above: In the HEADER you see "X" in black and white ,
its hard to tell... what it is....
*
...let me tell you that...
NoT Only The Sky is Blue...
do you know now what the above is?
Next week :
The ANSWER
I show you 2 more photo's of "the scret whatever the above is..."
1) Just from a bigger distance.... Maybe you see it than?
2) Further away, than you might know what "x" is, RIGHT?
2) Further away, than you might know what "x" is, RIGHT?
*
Tell me please in the comments:
What do you think is the above photographs are?
I will give you the answersoon - here on this blog- after the weekend!
***
Wishing you a creative day-week or weekend:)
Thank you for your comments



22 comments:
Hello blogreaders,
X stands for (.....) So you have to quess whats the subject on the header. The picture in color is the same...
I always like playing with datails, and I played here also with the camera(focus),I worked with a 100mm macrolens,this way the subject is seen really "out of shape", thats makes photography so interesting:)
When you do not like to quess, just enjoy watching!
Creative weekwishes!
Greetings from JoAnn(blogauthor)
Could it be a xylophone?
Not the easiest one I have seen - maybe numbered keys to rooms hanging on some kind of board?
I am with Rune of the same opinion. Is it a board to hang numbers on like in a cloakroom. But then again that doesn't begin with X. ... I give up!!
Hello Janie, RuneE & Reader wil ,
Here's my reply on your comments:
Okay Okay,I am giving first some clue's here,
I made it too difficult for you to quess I think, because the "subject" is Nót starting with an X. But I used (sorry!) the "x" as a quess like this: (xxxx) with that "X fact" I made you blogreaders a bit confused...:)Try again please :)
Thanks and greetings : JoAnn (blogauthor)
Looks like doorknobs, but maybe a hotel where they hang the keys to the rooms?
If it's not a place to hang keys for rooms, then I'm stumped! Thanks for piquing our curiosity, JoAnn!
I haven't a single guess - so I'll come back to find out what I missed.
This is a mystery photo JoAnn, beats me
The numbers make me think it's a hotel peg board, but I got nothing.
I think it in a school or something for kids to hang their jackets on
Hi everyone
*Thanks Leslie, its a mysterie question and will answer soon,
*Rose , thanks and same to you, just wait and see I'll anser the mysterie soon (next week)
* Tumblewords, I quess you come back I hope not to disappoint you with the answer...
* Amrita, haha no! I won't beat you: Michel Jackson did it!
*Roger, Its hard but I cant't say , only that you are pretty close, but not right yet.
* Marja , thanks for trying the answer is next week, I'll let you know here.
Thanks for quessing , the answer is next week, to keep the exitement high, haha.
Greetimngs JoAnn ( blogauthor)
on the 1st pic, i see the "x" mark on the 2nd ball/knob from the right
but i cant figure out the 2nd pix
ohh why didnt i think of that, great pix too...X is really a hard letter/theme
my entry is here
Great day Wednesday folks :)
Thanx for the Visit :)
You are so fun...
x is interesting as is your post.
I will be back and find out what your mystery x is.
I see out of focus...makes the world soft.
sherry
Beats me! I'll be back to get the answer.
Thanks,
*Jay, you are very clever that you saw the X, thats 1 point for you, but you did not quess yet what the subject is, but welldone!!:)
*Q, Thanks for quessing, its hard eeeh? well you have to be patient, next week i the answer here...:)
* Don, I know that you are always quessing things right, but this is difficult I agree,
Thanks and greetings, JoAnn (bloauthor)
ok i am waiting for the answer
http://monikamanchanda.wordpress.com/
Thanks
* Monica, just wait as you say I'll asnwer soon , Thanks for your interst:)
JoAnn (blogauthor)
Hi JoAnn! You getting truly creative!! Those are the keys for the fabulous hotel room is waiting for you in Algarve for a summer vacation... ;)
Blogtrotter is anticipating the 4th of July fireworks; but in a different country... ;) Have a great weekend (or vacation, should you have that chance...)!
((( like the other Don ))) I'm stumped too...
And I know this isn't it, but this sort of thing reminds me of when miners go underground, they traditionally are required to leave a brass marker at the surface on a hook, so if there is a mine accident the rescuers will know exactly who is still underground. They call it "brassing in", and "brassing out".
Thanks:)
* Gil (gmg) Not even warm Gil but a good guess I will watch your blog soon thanks,
* Don (ph a d) You always give good inspoiring solutions, that I would not even have thought about! But No no not that it is....
Thanks an good creative week/weekend wishes,
JoAnn (blotgauthor)
Zou niet weten wat het is !
Groetjes
Marijke
Post a Comment