______________________________________________
Watching Angels?
"Stone Angel with wings"
Well "The watching Angels" they do exist as you can see on above and under pictures...
Also called "Statues", made from stone, standing in the sun,
Therefore called:
"Cold Stone Angels "
Heatened up by the sun, under a clear blue sky,
Those Angels are watching over us.
I think that maybe the above angelchild his teeth are hurting because of his swollen cheeks?
*
Above photo's are "somewhere" made in France I do not remember where.
FRANCE, there where the sun always seems to shine,
at least in the south its always sunny....
Soon, Yes soon , we'll be there...
And we will enjoy the same HOT sunny sun,
Than we will enjoy the blue clear skies.
There where "Stone Angels" are watching over us all.
*
Enjoy your life now your still can!
&
Don't worrie , Bé happy!
*
Wishing you all a great SUMMER vacation!
Thank you for your comments,
Sunny-Summer Greetings from JoAnn





13 comments:
Thank you Blogreaders! Thank you all for your visit at my blog,
I'll be there, where the sun is, enjoying, and I'm wishing you all a fantastic summer-vacation,
Maybe we stay "where we are right now" Thats Home, and maybe we go, thats how summer-behavior is, take your time R e l a x , and don't hurry , enjoy life! Enjoy every day as if it is your last,
Don't worrie be happy!
Greetings from JoAnn(Blogauthor)
Nice shots! My fave is the first photo and I can see an outline of the moon behind it. Cool!
Happy skywatching! :)
beautiful captures joann. i always keep my eyes open for angels stone or otherwise ^..^
have a fab weekend.
Great photos!!
Dear JoAnn, your stone angels are beautifully sculpted.
Apart from these there are real spirit angels of God who watch over us. I and many others have experienced their help and presence many times.
Tooth ache yes (of dat engeltje heeft de bof) nice angels and great that you are going soon to France again A marvellous country
Love that shot of the champaign glasses lined up -- looks like a delicious day...
And I appreciate your statement "Enjoy your life now while you still can" -- that's what I'm trying to do now each day... At 62 I'm beginning to feel like 92 so I'm trying to cram in every bit of enjoyment into the years I have left...
JoAnn, you keep amazing us with your excellent photos and your very interesting posts.
I loved the stoned angels but, if you don't mind, and you know me, I'm latino, I'll stick around those "flutes" taking care of the champagne!:)
All is well with you?
Sorry for my long abscense but we are being terribly busy at work. We are going to have elections quite soon and politicians want to be glittering and shinning so we technicians are having the double of work so they can keep their late promises!
love the champagne (or is it wine?) shot!!!!
Nice shooting of the statues. I like the glassware and attractive looking, cold drinks. Nice post.
Those angels look beautiful against the blue sky...
Wonderful shots !!
Beautiful Angle photos and thanks for the champagne :-)
Happy Summer!
Thanks Thanks all of you,
because we are not here (but there) I just let you know that I THANK YOU for your "CHEERS!"comments and may be angels watching over you.
Greetings from JoAnn ( Blogauthor)
Post a Comment