To Join signup click here:
on Thursday 8PM, Signup here click on the logo :
click on the logo , MY world: this week France . ...Or Signup here click on logo here:
and Join ABC Wednesday , this week F for France. and enjoy!
on Thursday 8PM, Signup here click on the logo :
click on the logo , MY world: this week France . ...Or Signup here click on logo here:
and Join ABC Wednesday , this week F for France. and enjoy! __________________________________________________________________
Above: After a summer in France, back home in a (blue sky) HOLLAND!
__________________________
__________________________
But first
Greetings from a summer in FRANCE
My Travels: France...Food, Wine Sun!!!
Above: Fantasy embrella in France.
When you love the sun, go to FRANCE, the sun lives there...
Don´t forget to bring sunlotion or after sunbalm...an embrella helps too..
Above : Right a Map, from the road, Here we drove in the area named "The Lot`
Above left : Wonderfull combinations...
The French food is something what you háve to try and taste : click to enlarge' the menu
Above: Talk -chats and drink , water and wine, before the dinner starts....
Its hot so better drink lots of water too..
Above, The cook made a A beautiful Salade as a starter...
Above, The main dish in this case a pasta, made the French way.....
This plate is made with a lot of fantasy, piece of art and taste was perfect!
Above, To digest the food a small French cup of coffee as a dessert...
Above, The French people like to eat cheese and meat as a dessert,
but thanks No...not for me..., I hav had enough.
The salade was enough as a meal...
Above picture: Here another look through a beautifull French window...
Its the GOOD life here in FRANCE!
'
Greetings from JoAnn
Wishing you a creative week.
Enjoy your weekend!
Thank you for your comments











23 comments:
Hi from France, or better back in Holland we still enjoy looking at this photo's were made in France while we were there on holiday this summer....
France is a beautiful countrie with lots of departments (different area's). Here we visited "the LOT", somewhere under Paris and in the middle of the countrie.
France stands for FOOD,great nature, you can enjoy yourself (your stomach) and you can relax in the sun in an always spacy area.
The French are friendly and relaxing people, family-like ( also good for your pets) and helpfull to travellers.
Thank you for commenting an for your interest in my blog, and travels...
JoAnn /Holland
Oh, you are having a great summer with a trip to France. Thanks for posting. The other Joann in Haymarket, VA.
France and french food sounds great and looks great as well ;)
Oh this is wonderful! Putting me in the mood for our holiday next week!
This display of French foood just knocks me out..... brilliant JoAnn.
I suppose you were in the same region I was in June. I hope you had beautiful weather like we had! I have written now something about the musicians I stayed with and the Fête de la Musique. Happy week!
Delightful series of your travel through France. Food looks fabulous and I really like the last shot looking through the hole.
tres bien
I'll take that salad AND the pasta! Lovely, both.
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself in France. I'd love to return some day as I loved the food very much. The people were kind when I tried to speak French. :D
Fine post! Great food shots...
looks like you had lots of fun and food in france! glad you enjoyed your trip!
What an absolutely delicious posting, - and such sophisticated dishes....
The good life in France is right!
Wonderful.
Sherry
I'm off to France next month so your food photos have made me wish I could go now.
Thanks :)
* Joann my name mate I saw your blog too,
*Foto chip, I agree so we both agree,
* Mr Nessbitt, Nice holiday wishes for you... where are you going to?
* Thanks Amrita, Bon apetite, lets join a dinner together..:)
* Reader will, Yes I quees we were in the same area...Musicans? Great, Happy week the same back!
* Phow, Thanks and the "hole"is a window in the open air, I liked it too.
* Roger Owen, Merci
* Louise, bon apetite and thanks!
* Leslie Yes we did enjoy, yes its good to try another language,
* Tumblewoods, Thanks
* Kikamz, Yes we did, thanks,
* Hindred and C, The dishes are made by specilists in Frnace, they all were great:)
* Q, Yes thats true,
* Joy, Ok have fun and enjoy...
Thanks and I am glad that all of you enjoyed the French atm,osphere, we did like it too,
Greetings from JoAnn ( blogauthor)
Awesome Pictures I went way back too but only leaving one comment. They are all great love the dog and the water. Beautiful fog pictures too. Love the running water pictures too! Now I be following you and your eyes! dar OH like the music to.. Angels
Me too! I like your many water and flower shots. Loved the skating on the canal!
Beautiful set. Both skwatch have such a great range of colors. Nicely done.
That pasta salad looks SO good -- and I definitely wouldn't have skipped dessert if I had been there...
Welcome home and thank you for visiting my blog, it was nice to see you there. Wonderful photos of your trip to France, I enjoyed them immensely. Thank you!
Simply beautifully captured shots....lovely!
I'm hungry now!!!
Post a Comment