at last when the weekend is coming...
is small (in bed) right now because of the FLU (griep), The G for greetings and green
on wednesdays, Friday is for
Please: Click on above logo's to join: "My world" ABC Wednesday" or Skywatch" to signup
_________________________________________________________________
Get Well - Greeting card
and a "Get well soon card" for all people....
who have 'just like me'; "the GRIEP " (in english its called: the flu)
GET WELL Soon!!!!
The Griep (Flu) symptomes are: Heavy Headages, feeling nausious and trew-up, painfull muscles everywhere in your body, feeling very tired.... as if you have been running a week -in-a-row-, difficulties with light in your eyes ( that hurts), tears in your eyes, pain in the chest, not hungry, fever between 37,5 up to 38 degrees and higher. felling sleepy , sleep, sleep,sleep. Solution: stay in bed untill yo feel better and drink a lot...
___________________Get well soon____________________
Above: RED Flowers in a pot.
Finally when you get a bit better/healthy,
Smell/Feel the blue sky and enjoy the sun ,
They are waiting for you to enjoy your life...
*
Green like grass,
Green was the CHAIRseat I was sitting on (in France)....
I would love to see the green grass right now and smell fresh wet grass...
END of the summer, beginning of Autumn.
I wish I could sit on a GREEN-chair soon myself .
That means that I am feeling better...
Thjs design = Just só beautifull from ugli-ness?
Or: Too Ugli to be beautifull?
You say it:)
*
I'll be back soon in BLOGLAND when I'm better, Griep/Flu-free,
Hatsjeeeee! God Bless... Thank you...:)
*
Happy and creative week-end-wishes,
Stay healthy!
Thank you for your comments





16 comments:
Hatsjeeeeee!
Hello How are you today?
I am sick and wish me well, I hope you stay healthy!
I have the GRIEP/Flu since last sunday, and it maybe takes a full-week to get better, well not too sick to show you some photo's here...Don't worrie I get better.
Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)
i'm sorry my friend. i hope to feel better soon. greetings from greece
My wife has not been feeling well with similar symptoms but seems to be getting better. Hope you feel better soon.
An Arkies Musings
Ach, arme jij! Ik hoop dat het niet de "swine flu" is. Ik wens je van harte beterschap! Veel water drinken, bouillon, thee and vruchtensap!
Thanks dear blogfriends,
* Vaggelis, Richies, R Will,
Yes Thnaks for the good wishes...
I am indeed drinking ( 3-4 lts a day) lots of water, bouillon, Rooibostea (African theaine free tea),noncaff. coffee, and I eat fresh fruits, and use for medicine: Vitamine C 1000mg, also asperine/paracetamol's 8 a day ... to lower the fever.
Hé Hé Thanks again and trying to get well soon:)
JoAnn ( Blogauthor)
get well soon, JoAnn. love the food photos, got me salivating on them:) The green color of the chair is unique.
So sorry to hear you have the flu! It's a good G, but not a good G to have! I hope you feel better soon.
Love the green chair!
Here is a get well greeting from New Mexico! I hope that you are feeling better, but glad that you felt well enough to post these wonderful photos!
I always enjoy your unique posts, hope your feeling better soon.
Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Well, greetings right back to you, Jo-anne... Hope you are having a colorful day...
Haaaa haaat haaaatjeee!
Sorry and Thanks, but I am not feeling well enough, not yet (have a fever) to be on the internet thanks for your nice "getting well" greetings, thanks . I hope to feel better in a couple of days, now sick for almost 6 days, this should end some-day right?
JoAnn ( blogauthor)
Get well soon JoAnn.
Love the dash of colors in this post. Makes the flu go away.
Get well soon! I do enjoy this green chair.
What a nice thing to do for all those with the flu! Hope you are better soon!
I love your blog!! Thanks so much for the nice comment on my Sunrise pics.
Connie
http://conniesphotos.blogspot.com/
http://windsweptwhispers.blogspot.com/
http://almostnheaven.blogspot.com/
http://welcome-to-the-secret-garden.blogspot.com/
http://saywhathere.blogspot.com/
http://saywhathere.blogspot.com/
http://anyway-connie.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
I like all your comments but a I am afraid that I am still sick:), when I am better I will respond on your comments. Thanks
JoAnn (blogauthor)
Post a Comment