© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, October 30, 2009

Autumn SKY in Oktober...

in Autumn, Seen in O... Oktober...
_____________________________________________________________



A clear Blue SKY -Watch it!-
Seen through Trees in Autumn , with now orange/yellow leaves ......

Above: Reflected Sky in Water
Leaves In OKTOBER

Its Oktober ,
The leaves are colouring in beautiful colours,
And falling from the trees...
Above: Two colours, Its probably changing season.
Below: Nerves are showing their bones

*
Wishing you a Wonderfull Autumn Day and Weekend,
With sunny greeting from JoAnn
Thank you for your comments

24 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Blogvisiter,

Thank you for visiting my blog, In Autumn the beauty of nature is making me breathless, in the afternoon I like walking in the forest with my dog, looking at the beatiful colours of the leaves, every season has its own beauty, but Autumn is my favoraite.

Wishing you a wonderfull Autumn.
Greetings JAnn Blogauthor

Q said...

Happy October to you too...
nice oranges...
Sherry

dianasfaria.com said...

beautiful colors, happy Fall!

darsden said...

Simply Beautiful!

Trudy said...

Beautiful fall pictures

Judi said...

I understand why you love the autumn. The photos are breathtaking.

Roger Owen Green said...

outstanding orange October.

Amrita said...

love the beautiful tree, leaves and foilage, very well shot.

Sarah said...

JoAnn - these are absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the green leaf on the pile of colored leaves! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Gry said...

Fantastic! Your photos are very beautiful.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

Happy october to u too and that u continue taking excellents photos like these..congrats

graceolsson.se/mittliv

Eaglesbrother said...

Beautiful photographs and colors.
I too use the Nikon Digital SLR D50 camera with varoius lenses..love it.

Eaglesbrother

Amanda said...

What beautiful photos of autumn!!! I love the colors here!! happy skywatch =)

Jim said...

Amazing autumn colours.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

It is blazing in your country; the colours are amazing, replacing the colours of the tulips!

Anonymous said...

fantastic colors my friend. excellent work again.

Anne-Berit said...

Wonderful photos with beautiful colours:)

AphotoAday said...

Those are wonderful...
So bright that I almost had to put my sunglasses on...

RennyBA's Terella said...

Breath taking - shows the golden beauty of fall - thanks for sharing!

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! I’m back home and happy to come here!! These are absolutely stunning pictures, and you didn't use Photoshop, did you?

Meanwhile Blogtrotter is showing you an incredible sea symphony of colours and missing your comments. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for all your interst and nice comments, it a pleasure to see and read that you are visiting my blog.Thats where blogfriends are for.

I try to visit you blog in return, but I am also more busy as usual, anyhow I am wishing you a good day/week or weekend:)

JoAnn Blogauthor

aino said...

Wonderful pictures.

PJ said...

Those are some beautiful trees, autumn has arrived!

agent112778 said...

wow, simply stunning

my entry is here


Great day Wednesday folks :)

Thanx for the Visit :)