© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, October 22, 2009

A few SKY-Impressions of AMSTERDAM ,

See other skies : Fridays
Click&Join: Mondays
or ABC -Wednesday:

*______________________________________________________*


Above view: AMSTERDAM - The Damrak



DARK sky
Left Street in Amsterdam
...I Need Not to Travel to somewhere else anymore..Because I Love where I live,Thats Near, My Home ,I stay In my Own Countrie,Not only windmills, wooden shoes. cheese &Tulips...But this is the Dutch capital City.Also Nearby and pretty ,

Thats Amsterdam.
Above : "magere"Bridge in Amsterdam
__________________________________________________

What I saw when I was in Amsterdam , just for 1 hour before I visited Carré...

Above Photo-impressions were made in front of the famous Theatre "Carré" on the side of the beautiful "Amstel" Canal-river....Join me on my small DUTCH -Digital "Journey" with very typical Dutch views: The Canals, The -small- Bridges over the Canals , Many parked Bikes, Mixed cultures & University-Students or Dutch Citizens, everyone is welcome here! ... Many people are Visiting Amsterdam like Tourists... Also seen A Street when it was almost dark with a beautifull dark cloudy&sunny mixed-sky...


This is Typical for AMSTERDAM!


*


Creative Day or week-end-wishes:)


Greetings from "JoAnn's D Eyes"/Holland


Thank you for your comments.

15 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you blogfriends!

.....for visiting this blog, now something typical DUTCH such as , the Capital city of Holland AMSTERDAM! You see here just a few impressions of Amsterdam, like 1 of the many Canals in Amsterdam, or you see Many many Bikes parked or bikers travelling by bike.
The beautiful Bridges over the Many Canals and also a STREET in the evening,

....just before a theatre-show was starting in Theatre CARRE,(aside from the Amstel Canal) .Its a joy to be in Amsterdam!

Creative day- or weekwishes,

JoAnn(blogauthor)

Anonymous said...

wonderful. i can understand why you love to stay in Amsterdam. i will be very happy to visit your country someday

Amrita said...

Of course I have heard that Amsterdam is a beautiful city and your photography proves it JoAnn.

My sister and family have visited it and my mother has been to the airport only in transit.

Trudy said...

Nice pictures

Erin said...

enjoyed your slide show of your amsterdam...beautiful.

eileeninmd said...

Very COOL slide show, I loved it! Some day I hope I can visit Amsterdam too. Your photos are so lovely.
Thanks for sharing your world.

Q said...

You do live in a most beautiful city! I would love to visit.
Sherry

Joy said...

Amsterdam is a beautiful place, lovely photographs. Its a long time since I have been there but have always hoped to visit again.

MaR said...

Wonderful city. Haven't been there in too long!!
My ABC Wed

Oman said...

wow. amazing shots. i would definitely have the time of my life there.

Roger Owen Green said...

I'd love to go there.
Must say that climb gave me vertigo.

Leah Fry said...

I've never been to Amsterdam, but your photos make me want to visit.

Howdy from Leah in Texas USA

Marie said...

I really love your perspective in your skywatch photos. Have a great friday!

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! Just a short visit to drop by and see another wonderful set of lovely pictures!! And just one hour... Incredible!!

Blogtrotter is now at Santa’s Homeland, an anticipated gift before Christmas ;) Enjoy and have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Amsterdam seems to be a very beautiful place! Lovely pictures. I love your skies!