**********************************
What is more Dutch than a Windmill and Tulips?
Left: before "as it is"- Right: The same picture seen after Photoshopping.
Maybe as a Birthday-present?.....
I wish, I wish....A present.... like the above (example) a SILVER (Pandora) Trollbeads bracelet. I do have had now 1 bracelet , yes but not yet , I have this many silver "bedels", but maybe, maybe ... who knows , this weekend its my birthday and I hope that I get some more of my own bedles? ... Lets hope so....!! I''ll let you know in my next post:)
*
Wishing You a good week/weekend!!
Thank you for your comments






21 comments:
Hi dear blogvisiters,
Thanks for visiting my blog, its sometimes more busy in daily life, as you all might have sometimes too. November is a busy month, lot of friends/family/people I know are celebrating their birthdays in November. This week I am also celebrating my own birthday , with a party, therefore I am showing the coming month 1 picture, a week, but with pleasure.
Wishing you a creative November month. :) Greeting from JoAnn Blogauthor.
You are right. Tulips and windmills. You did good capturing the image. Thanks for sharing.
I love the Dutch tulips JoAnn. They grow them in Kashmir.
Have a great month celebrating 3 birthdays.
Bon anniversaire !
Lots of tulips red and blue.
Very good and Dutch - but I prefer them in the colour God made them in! (Although the Dutch have helped a bit!)
so, happy birthday to you and to all my friend. thank you for the tulips. excellent composition
Splendid. Interesting. Creative...
Well, for starters what else is more ducth than windmills and tulips?
Hum, let me see ... oh,I know ... you and your friendship; then maybe dutch beer and cheese ...
Great work with those photos!
fantastic!
Very pretty and creative shots.
I love the red tulip.
I do agree: The most Dutch I can think of!
Yea, November is a BD month - I had mine the 4th - happy celebration to you :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
For you and your family and friends who celebrate their birthday this month. My daughter, Alexandra, has her birthday on November 30th. Your Tulips are very beautiful!
Thanks thank you dear blogfriends very much....
Happy birthday to all people who are celebrating also their birthday this weekend, And ehhhh Happy Birthday to me:)
Greetings and thenak you for your visit on this blog, JoAnn (blogauthor)
Great capture.
This type of charm bracelet is so lovely. Do keep wishing and hoping I am sure your wishes will come true. You have some pretty bedels already.
My daughter has one too but with not so many bedels as yet.
Hi JoAnn! Happy Bithday!! Hope you get the bracelet... ;))
Meanwhile Blogtrotter finished Turkey 2008 (with a post you should see ;)) and is back to a gem in Iberia missing your comments. Enjoy and have a great birthday and a great weekend!
I adore your header! How did you do that?
Joyce M
Happy Birthday to my niece.
I sent you a text to your mobile? Wondering if it worked.
Love Tante Truus
Your photos are beautiful. The tulips-and-windmill shot is just best.
I hope you get your bracelet and enjoy it. I just started my daughter's, and she loves it.
Thanks dear blogfriends for your birthdaywishes,,,,
YES!!!! I got the bracelet! from Trollbeads, with 3 "bedels", I love them all aand they are from silver with pearls in black and 1 in white, also a flower-lock, so beautifull!!! Thank you and we went to a Indonesian restaurant and saw a musical from Mandela, very intersting history,
Wishing you all a good and healthy week(end) and week.
JoAnn Blogauthor.
Happy Birtday?
How come I missed that ... sorry ... but I see you got your pandora! Lucky you.
Post a Comment