© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, November 20, 2009

My 501 & Look at Sky & M&M _Rings

I Join RR and

__________________________

501-The sky-M&M & Rings ....



Sitting on my "back"in my (jeans) 501
resting 0) from a marvellous Birthday weekend.


This is what I see, when I'm "lazy"half hanging on the chair , looking at a half sunny/rainy sky , Trees half filled with brown leaves.... still enjoying the thoughts of a wonderfull weekend , but also "taking it easy", getting back to my energy & regular life style soon....


M&M : The same Rings:

Stands for My Mom and Me, wearing (the same(present) -given to each other...Silver rings and Pandora/ Trollbeads bracelets from silver and black leather ...,on both -bracelet and leather- possibilities we can wear our glass Murano and silver"bedels" . We both Enjoying the jewelry , we gave to each other, we both are having the same.

Rings...., Red hair, whatever is what is connecting us , I'm Ready for a new year in my life, Respect for each other, R.. belongs with my reputation, I hope that we have it all . Together we have more.

*
Thanks for your visit on my blog, I am a bit busy this weeks

Wishing you visiter, Creative weekwishes
Happy week or weekend!
Thank you for your comments

15 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi blogfriends,

The photo's are showing my impressions of last weekend, and the coming (lazy) week. Thank you for your visit and birthday-wishes.

Greetings from JoAnn/blogauthor

photowannabe said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to you and the interesting post this week.

jabblog said...

Beautiful detailed photographs. I hope your birthday brought you much joy.

Anonymous said...

great details. happy birthday my friend

Amrita said...

Happy birthday JoAnn, glad you enjoyed your weekend. The rings are lovely and the sky shot too.

Q said...

Happy Birthday.
I enjoyed your rs so very much!
Sherry

Roger Owen Green said...

Happy natal day.

A ring is the only jewelry I wear, so it's quite meaningful.

Bradley Hsi said...

Like your photos and enjoy reading your writing about them. I have a Kerativ Blogger Award on our blog for you to pick up, if you like to play alone. Not everyone does. Anyway, have a nice weekend.

Evita said...

Hi - great to check out your blog and your creative work! Very neat and cool collection of photos!

Thank you also for your comment on my SWF host photo - it was very much appreciated!

Carol said...

Great photos...beautiful in B&W...creative 501 and rings...love the rings, so nice for you and Mom to be such friends...

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! Nice rings...

Waiting for you at Blogtrotter, which is firmly back to an amazing building... ;)). Enjoy and have a great weekend!

i said...

Nice shot! Wishing you a happy birthday! Hope you have a great one!

Quint said...

I liked the details on the photos.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thnak you, all of you individual for you dear birthdaywishes. Thanks for you nice words

JoAnn Blogauthor

sanjeet said...

my impressions of last weekend, and the coming (lazy) week. Thank you for your visit and birthday-wishes.

Work from home India