*
HOLLAND
ZZZZZZZoefffff!!
-on- IJS & Sneeuwwit - ICE & Snowwhite
Boats & water covered under snow,
a part of the water is frozen to ice and covered under snow......
a hole in the ice is used by the duck to sleep , eat and swim.....
Maybe we can skate soon?
Answer is.....
Yes! last weekend we could skate!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZoef!!!!!!!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZoef!!!!!!!!
Soon I show here some skate photo's
*
The WHITE New year is started , white is só beautifull,.
*
Thank you for your comments





28 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog, as you can see the whole surroundings around Naarden and most of Holland is covered by snow.....
The Good thing of this weather is , that its beautiful to see and great for photography and long walks..... The bad side is, that there are long trafficjams, but we mostly enjoy this winter weather!
Thank you and enjoy the weather in YOUR countrie,
JoAnn (blogauthor)
A beautiful cold winter scene! This must be such a lovely sight in the spring, summer, and fall seasons too.
Greetings from Finland! You know, that snow and frost are very familiar to us, but nevertheless snowy landscapes are always beautiful.
Skating has been in old days possible in Holland. Can you now skate?
Thanks:)
* Carolyn, yes I agree , all seasons are lovely and thanks for commenting,
* Leenah, your Finland is always lovely I know, I sW/see it on blogs. To answer you question: Yes we can skate, not everywhere but in some parts in Holland, also some parts in our city. Last year we were skating for the 1th time since many years. Its such a great pleasure:) !
Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)
Eindelijk ook in ons landje weer prachtige sneeuw. Voor de jongste twee van m'n kinderen was het hun eerste schaats-avontuur op natuurijs! Wat een heerlijk sfeervol plaatje heb je hier neergezet!
Fijn weekend!
Terrence looks at the sky
Simply divine winter scene!
Joyce, IL, USA
Beautiful, what a lovely reflection :)
Beautiful. I only remember one major snowfall when I lived in Holland as a child. It was wonderful!
Happy New Year, JoAnn! Your snow and cold is familiar to me here as well! I am not a good iceskater, though!
The boats seem to be enjoying their nice, peaceful rest! Great photo that really brings on the chill in the air. Have a wonderful weekend
No problem opening your blog today.
Beautiful pictures, the white looks familiar, oh wait, that is snow!
Love you
Truus
What a beautiful picture - how wonderful you've capture the atmosphere!
I'm a Norwegian, so I just love it you know :-)
Btw: have you been skiing this winter?
Hi JoAnn! Everything ok with you?
Enjoy your freezing weekend... ;)
Tanks for your comments,
A blgfriend "Trudy" ,was telling me that there was a disturbing in my blog I am sorry for that, The Adobe Flash was the course (wasn't working), now the problem is solved by removing an Java script, at the leftside of the blog...
Some answers,
Yes the boats are unsused and the temparature in Holland is extremely cold for Dutsch standards, like -15 degrees at nights, and with teh combination of snow and ice its almost dangerous (slippery) to go by car on the highroads....
Answer : No (Q from RB) we are not going for a ski-vacation this year because Holland is on its pretty'st right now... so why taking a plane when its so beautiful around here in Holland? Its even possible to skate.
The Norwegian weather said "Renny Ba" is the same as in Holland, yes we all know the lovely side of snow, its like dreamland.:)
Thanks for your comments and I am wishing you all a happy and safe snowy weekend, BE CARFULL ON THE SLIPPERY ROADS!
Greetings from JoAnn (Blogauthor)
Hi Joann
Prachtig en mooi maar toch ook weer niet zo leuk als je s'ochtends vóór 7uur de deur uit moet. Eerst kon ik nog op de fiets toen met de auto maar morgen wordt het misschien wel lopen.
Hi everyone,
Our/my (world) wish is fullfilled..... :) because YES! We could skate in Holland since last weekend, soon I will show here some Skate photography,
Thanks for your nice comments,
JoAnn Bolgauthor
Simply divine winter scene, JoAnn, and you are quite right when you say it's a great time to take photos and have walks; I'll add another one ... sit be the fireplace, read a book or have a nice chat with a good red wine!
Ik geniet ook zo van deze winter. Heerlijk mouderwets veel sneeuw!
I'm all set for some skating photos, but I'd NEVER be ready for weather quite as cold as that...
I'm hoping we will have snow just like that very soon. Such lovely curves in winter's monochrome!
snow and ice seem to be the theme around this Tuesday world. All I can say is that it make for beautiful photos.
It looks perfect for skating.
Ah, there's nothing quite like the silent white beauty of snow. I'd love to see a photo from space of Europe today---It would be all white, I'm guessing. What fun to skate on ice outdoors; we can only do that indoors in California.
zzzzz- the zero degree temps make me want to sleep...
Very clever and quite lovely Joann. Looking forward to seeing your skating pictures.
A winter wonderland!! Thanks for sharing!
Zucchini
Hi Dear blog visiters,
Thanks so much, for your visit and I am showing my skate impressions , -as promissed- see above shots,Thanks for your interest.
Thank you and happy week/weekend!
Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)
Fabulous scenery, and nice reflections.
Post a Comment