In Memoriam : My DOG Ios
Born 28-06-1999
Died 09-06/2010
We're feeling véry sad about loosing you , my dearest faitfull friend!
Here she is: Enjoying life "the Ios way"
Yes... IOS Enjoyed travelling by car very much
IOS again with her Always "smiling face"
*
Ios Passed away june 9th 2010,
She enjoyed life like no one else,
Always happy, always faithfull
*
We are always remembering you!
*
*
Thank you for your comments
JoAnn's D Eyes is having a blog break,
JoAnn's D Eyes is having a blog break,
Why? because we feel very sad about Loosing IOSje










14 comments:
Hello Blogreader
Thanks for visiting my blog, as you may notice, my dog IOS is the subject right now.
Iosje passed away at June 8th , after eleven years of faithfull friendship , We remember her as the BEST friend ever, she deserves teherfore to have all the attention, because she always gave her 100 % attention and love to us.
My blog is having a blogbreak, because loosing my dog is too painfull, I need a break too. I will return, when is the question but I will continue...
Thanks for your comments
JoAnn Blog author
IOS certainly had a lot of personality. I lover e her in her various moods specailly the sleeping pose.
Hi JoAnn! Ios, Menina (the dog of Paz's - New York Minute blog)... It seems that summer isn't healthy for dogs... :-(
Maybe it will be better for the Clorkwork Orange; we'll see it this evening... ;)
Blogtrotter Two is showing some incredible rocks by the sea... Heal there and have a better week!
Thnaks ,
Thank you dear Amrita your words are so tatching, its till painfull just only the thought of my dog is making me feel sick from griev, this will takes time to heal, thats why I have ablogbreak...
Thank Trotter, I will visit your blog and find out abouit your travels,
Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)
Hello lieve nicht.
Het is wel een nare tijd voor jullie heh?. I denk aan je hoor. Sterkte toegewenst.
Liefs
Truus
A truly beautiful dog, both inside and out...
Hi JoAnn! Well, the Clockwork Orange didn't work so well... Sorr!
Meanwhile, as I’m in the office, Blogtrotter Two is on the beach... Enjoy and have a great week!
I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear IOS. What a dear sweet dog you were lucky to have owned you...
Dear Jo-Ann hope you are OK
Hi,
Thanks for all your comments, to answer at question from Amrita:
'I am "so so"or not very well, because of the death of my dog , feeling sad, this will takes a longer time to heal...'
Thanks for visiting my blog
I am having a blogbreak ,
Greetings JoAnn D Eyes (blogauthor)
I understand how much you love her,
so I'm too sorry for words.
Ios lived happy life, and lives in your mind forever with shining eyes.
JoAnn.....just found your blog.... I'm so sorry to read about Ios....what a beautiful dog. I know the heart ache of losing a "furbaby".... we have two - but the others before still hold those special places in our hearts.
I hope you are doing okay.....
Lis
Wat verdrietig voor jou! Heel veel sterkte! het was een heel mooie hond!
I am so sorry about Ios....we lost Tessie- our 14 year old chocolate lab in June. Very sad. although I have the other 3 so this time the pain is not as bad as it could have been. She was just old and died in her sleep. I see you are back blogging now but I remember chatting with you about her. The Bearnaise mountain dog across the street from me is very ill at 7 years. They can not find what is wrong with him and I fear he will go soon too. IOS was a beautiful dog.
Post a Comment