***********************************************************************************
Hi ! I am joyi and still growing....
Here is -one of- my seats in the livingroom, where I like to sit, lay and play with all my toys, neh I am not a very shy puppy, I have my own place in the house and all seats are mine.
I en JOY and like to look at the "world" from another point of view, such as playing on my back with my legs in the air, or where=ever they are.....
But sometimes playing is also to busy for my ( and my owner) and I fall asleep, my weight now is 9,2 kilo's and my age is 5 1/2 months now, I have finsihed puppy class, but I better like to play instead of learning things. My brandnew teeth feel okay , so I can eat almost all stuffs even my owners fingers , they are véry tasty ,yeh! Well see you all in another month
, I am busy with living my little life Bye Wefwaf
*
Greetings from JoAnn's D Eyes
Thank you for your comments


5 comments:
hello blogfriends,
Its not an excuse buth the daily truth , living with a puppy is dayfilling but also a fantastic JOY!!! I hope you like to watch the puppy-photo's, and as soon as possible I will upload some more pictures, - maybe in the future from other interests (haha), For now: thank you for your comments and interest
joann's d eyes
Yes, a joyful creature.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Now Joyi, if you continue to look so cute I will come and steal yuou from your Mama. LOL
Ih he is adorable Jo-Ann. Such a joy to your heart.
I'm glad to know you are growing healthy and adorable.
(*'ー'*)lovely♪
Waiting for you in Amsterdam Noord... But no puppies... ;))
Post a Comment