© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, October 27, 2007

Italian :) Cow-Art in shopwindow,


*
This Cow ART I saw in the Italian Shop windows in Sicily-Taormina, I hope you like to see them, some are really very funny:) ( like the Dog-cow hahah!), and....you know me: 'I LOVE COWS'!! So I wanted to share them ,with you my dear Blogreaders!!!:) HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
*
Deze Koeien-Kunst zag ik in de Italiaanse etalages in Sicilie-Taormina, en als je mij een beetje kent... weet je, HOE GEK ik op KOEIEN ben!! Dus mijn beste Bloglezers, wilde ik dit met jullie delen. EEN PRETTIG WEEKEND gewenst!!!
*

30 comments:

Dick said...

Leuk album, zulke koeien heb ik hier nog niet zien lopen.

Trudy said...

Hey what a nice slide show. Especially for cow-lovers.
Looks like you had a great time. Well good for you, do it while you can.

Love you
(Aunt) Truus

Cris said...

Hi JoAnn! I wish you a great weekend too, I was checking your clock and it's afternoon there already! We're about to have lunch now, it's noon here. My son and I are enjoying the cows together here. xoxox

NorthBayPhoto said...

Great photos of the cows. Neat idea with the mini-slide show.

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog. And have a great weekend.

Happyone said...

I like cows too. :-) The slide show was a great idea to show all the different cows!! My favorite one was the colored copy, it reminds me of a patchwork quilt.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

How absolutely FUN! Really nice! What a riot! Beautiful and hilarious! Mary :-D

Kerri said...

Those cows are great fun! Looks like you had a wonderful trip and took some great photos. What a lot of fascinating structures, and beautiful vistas! We have a good friend here who just came back from 10 days in Italy. We spent hours looking through her photos...the next best thing to sseing these sights in person...which I'd love to do!

K M F said...

nice works

dot said...

Enjoyed the slide show. I've never heard of cow art so those were quite interesting. HOpe you have a great weekend!!

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hi JoAnn.
Leuke verzameling koeien heb je daar gezien. Erg mooi, maar ze lijken me nog al kostbaar, of vergis ik mij daarin?. Ben benieuwd of je zelf ook wat koeien-souveniers meegenomen heb. Prettig weekend, van af Texel. (daar waar de koeien (soms) nog buiten lopen).

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

you come up with the coolest of the posts on your blog, Joann :)

Rob said...

Cute cows in this collection! Lots of colors; pretty and fun. I like this slide show, I think I shall try this some time.

I like your blog, many wonderful photos to see, I enjoy to learn of other parts of this world, and hope to see some of it in person in the future.

Thank you for stopping by. Yes I am in the USA, Minnesota, our state borders Canada and Lake Superior.

Our metropolitan area consists of two major cities, Minneapolis on the west side of the Mississippi River, and St. Paul on the east side, and many suburs. The Mississippi River starts in northern Minnesota. Minnesota is known as the state with 10,000 lakes. I think there are more than 10,000 lakes, but that is a nice number.

Thank you, I go and browse your blog some more now!

Greetings from Rob, (Dusty Lens - I sometimes forget to clean the camera lens).

R&R said...

The slideshow is a neat idea. Enjoyed the cows. And we answered your question about Halloween in today's post.

quintarantino said...

What a great idea you had with that slide, JoAnn.
As for the cows, some are really quite cute and other plain cows. But seems to me you had some fun taking photos.

Guess what, today having roast turkey and gonna drink some white lambrusco. I'll have a glasse for you!

Web-OJ said...

Hey what a nice slide show. Cows are so cute.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your interest dear blogreaders:)

*Dick, nou weet je dat zeker?
*Truus thanks, we will.:)
*Cris yes time-difference is afact therefore I posted the clock on the sidebar.... You can do it too, just click on the clock and make your own, past/copie it in yur sidebar...
*Northbay , well its was worth a try, so not everyone is crazy about cows (like me) therefore I publiced it a little different... I'm glad you like it..:)
*Happyone, yeh? Patchwork, thats a way of looking at the coloured cow too haha , are you so creative too? :)
*Mary thanks my dear:)
*Hi Kerri , I am glad you liked looking at the Italian impressions. Thats a co-incident a! Tell your friend about my blog, mybe he/she likes to look at the South ITalian pics, Where did she/he go?I hope you are doing well:)
*KMF thanks :)
*DOT yes I had and still have a good weekend, Thanks.:)
*Texel Gerard, Ne niet voor mij Ik hou niet van hebbedingen zoals deze koeien, ik zie ze liever in het echt, weet je dat er een 5 tal koeien bij mij voor de dear lopen? 10 atappen verder lopen er nog 20 vrij (op een veld) rond. Ik zie liever levende koeien....
*Hi Moi, you can always be so complimentary , thanks a lot my dear, :)
* Hi Dusty lens (Rob) I red all aboutyour expanaition of your surrounding and I looked up on the map of the USA ..

We DUTCHies are very wellknown for our waterworks (Delta) and we are living far under sealevel, but we are very good in building bridges over the waters , also we made from land a real "state" named Flevoland....

Our "HOLLAND" is such a small country, therefore we speak more languages such as Dutch, German, French and English, ( I speak some Spanish and Italian too). I speak/write English on my blog, because half of my family is living in Canada, and some friends of me are living in France and Italy.

Have all a great weekend and enjoy your free time!!!!

Thanks for stopping by at my blog:)

JoAnn Greetings :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for commenting:)

*QUINTINO, Hmmmmm CHEERS to youtoo,I like chicken betterthan turkey so if you on't mind I make the reicipe with chicken:) CHEERS my friend:)

JoAnn:)

~tanty~ said...

This cow-art is so funny and interesting :)

To answer your question about the tag, it's on my post of Wednesday, 17th October

We don't need to have a father as a carpenter and mother's name is Mary to become a good person, right? :)

Mark said...

This cow art is really taking off, love the sausage dog cow, I have enjoyed your other pictures from your holiday to, so great structures and architecture.

Peter said...

I believe the "cow art" is getting quite popular. You will certainly find some nice cows also when you soon visit Paris!

CG said...

We had cows like these in Manchester....such fun!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks again my dearest blog readers,

* haha Tanty, of course I am sure you are a good person even without a mother named "mary". Thnaks for answering the TAG questions I will read them.

*mark Thnak the Italian archhtecture , I just took the pictures... but no I do not want to fooling you, I thank YOU for the compliments:)

* Peter do you think so that they have such "cows" in Paris's shopwindows? I am going o the musea instead , I go for the PARIS specialities, when I find cows its allright for me, but if not I am glad to visit Paris anyway!!

Thanks for your great interest:)

JoAnn:)

Amrita said...

Really sweet. I love them

Trijnie said...

Hi Joann, hope you had nice holydays

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi thanks for commenting:)

*Amrita, Yes I do love them, but real cows I love more:)
*Griesmail Yes! we were having a great time, I see you are back also, welcome back!!!

JoAnn :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like the cow art exhibition, especially the little cow-dog. Cute!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome post.....I love it. 'My' highlander cows have disappeared off of the hills and my sister and I yesterday found notices up there that we cannot walk there due to some safety restrictions due to foot and mouth and also blue tongue. But I see that the regular cows are still out and about....too bad.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

So cute! Cows are always cute, but these are extraordinary ;)

Aarti said...

HIO JoAnn

Came here thru Rauf's blog.. woww,am blown away by the pics..

this cow art show was soo cute.. :)

wow,its only close to 8 there.. its lunch time here in india... :)

take care
have a lovely day~~

Ginnie Hart said...

I LOVE the slide show. Very nice, JoAnn. See, you are always being so creative!