© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, November 03, 2007

In the morning...studio-works

Playing with photography...
*



*
Just boil an egg in the morning....
(c) Made in the studio/try-out /jw 2007
*
Kook eens een eitje 's-morgens...
(c) Een probeersel gemaakt in mijn studio/jw 2007.
*
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE!!
btw: With my back its gettinga lot better,
thanks for 'asking and' your worries :)
*
Allen een prettig weekend gewenst !
Ps: Met mijn rug gaat het een stuk beter, Bedankt:)

39 comments:

Trudy said...

I am so glad that it is going better with your back.

Love Truus

Daniel J Santos said...

Nice picture.

NorthBayPhoto said...

Neat photo of the egg. Glad to hear that your back is getting better.

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.

Amrita said...

Hi JoAnn, glad to hear your back is better. Take rest mt de4ar. The boiled egg looks ready to eat.

dot said...

You showed your b'fast so one day I'll show you mine! I like your egg picture. Very simple and neat.
Glad your back is better and hope you have a nice weekend!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

HI!
Thnaks for your interest,
Ummm don't you all wanna know what's comng out a NOT BOILED egg?

Just watch I'll show you soon...:) hahaha!

Thanks ,Truus, Northbay, Amrita, Daniel,and Dot... yeh show your egg!,

Have a neat weekend!!!!

JoAnn:)

Dick said...

Mooi, maar hoe weten we nou of ie gekookt is?

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Mooie goed uitgelichtte foto. Perfect. Ik heb iedere ochtend om een uur of half negen, drie verse warme eitjes. Heerlijk. Prettig weekend.

Patty said...

Hope you have a perfect Sunday.

GMG said...

Sorry to have been a bit absent lately, but this week was terrible...
Great pictures here: Loved to see the end of the Sicily series. The temple and theatre at Segesta, mixed with the theatre in Taormina (wonderful view towards the stage) were absolutely stunning.
Boiled eggs? Beware of ypour cholesterol... ;))
Have a great weekend!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

OH! What a wonderful picture! I really like this!

CG said...

Very cool pic! Glad you're feeling better honey!

Annie said...

White on white is not an easy photo to make but you did it well.

photowannabe said...

I'm happy to hear that your back is improving. Keep resting it and feel better soon.
That's a fantastic shot of the boiled egg. the shadows and white on white is perfect.

isa said...

Perfect photo in its simplicity!

It also reminds me it it time for my breakfast ;-)

Happy Sunday!

quintarantino said...

Boiled eggs? Not a bad idea. As for your back, a tub full of hot water could help...

rauf said...

What a terrific picture JoAnn !

What do you learn from this ?

It is the shadows which give the dimensions to the egg. You get the depth of the egg.
Light and shade make life intersting.

Shadows in our life are as important as light. Light is joy and shadow is pain and suffering.

without sorrow we cannot appreciate the moments of joy.

on 8th of November people of India celeberate the festival of lights called DIWALI, lot of fun and colour and fireworks, most important festival for Indians, like Christmas for Christians and Ramzaan EID for Muslims. Diwali is triumph of good over evil.


hope you enjoyed your Sunday JoAnn.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

a simply and yet a great pic, Joann....
we have boiled eggs with salt and pepper for quick breakfasts at our end :)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Have a wonderful Sunday! (What's left of it!) and a great week. This is wonderful!

Happyone said...

I would never have thought to take a picture of an egg. It's a perfect picture. :-)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

hahaha wahta a funny cmments sometime, I enjoyed looking at them:)

* Dick , Mijn antwoord, 'Daar kom je nooit achter want het is mijn geheimpje haha',
Dick English: haha he was asking 'if the egg on the photo was boiled ,and if so... 'how would he know'? Me:Haha You don't Dick,thats my little secret!
*Gerard (texel) wow, Gerard heb je dan je eigen kippetjes? Je maakt me jaloers...
Gerard (texel)said 'that he was eating every morning 3 fresh liltte eggs',Me:My answer... wow ! You must have your own chics than, I am jealours...'
* Patty , Yes sure we were having a great sunday, I hope you too?:)
*GMG< thanks for you interest nd have you benn in South Italy too? Hmmmm watch my cholesterol forsure , but I don't eat many eggs...:)
*Mary thanks so much:)
*Thanks my dearest CJ julie:)
* Annie , No white on white is not easy at all, thanks for the compliment..:)
* Thanks Isabella, I hope your egg/breakfast tasted well:)
* Hi Quintino, Thanks for the tip I will try (again) ahot bath, that hlps, I also use a lot of painkillers , but thanks:)
* Hi Rauf I will think of you the 8th of November, with my lights, or a candle, thanks sweet Rauf:)
* Hi MOi, good to know how you eat your egg, e only salt please and mostly ith a salat(dinner), or when I am having breakfast in a Hotel...
*Thanks Mary, every minute or second counts my dear, so YES i'll enjoy the rest of this sunday, with your best wishes Thanks:)
* Haha Me not either Happyone, untill I just did it! 'Why not take a picture of an egg' I thought.... Did ou know that this egg took a lot of time to come out this way? Yes that's o because I made this photo in my little studio... Thanks for the compliments.

Have a great (rest of) our SUNDAY everyone!!:) JoAnn

Cathrine said...

such a smooth photo, very soothing.

I wish many more knew about the pet sitter. So sad to read about abandoned / abused pets. Thanks for replying :) !

Ruth said...

Lovely egg, wow. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Gerald (SK14) said...

very nice photo

I like my eggs fried or like omelettes but use hardly any fat at all for frying so I fry them quickly in a non-stick pan so they don't burn - I have to watch my cholestorel too but I'm not stopping eating eggs just not more than three or four a week - absolutely no salt though - a bit of lean bacon or toast and of course a cup of tea.

judi/Gmj said...

Such saints!! I am a sinner for sure. I eat my eggs fried, on fried hashbrown potatoes. With buttered toast and jelly. Add bacon or spiced sausage and that is breakfast. (But only once a month)
I eat steel cut oatmeal with butter and a buttered english muffin most mornings. Thanks for the visit Jo, glad you get the humor. :)

Anonymous said...

What an artistic photograph work - so well captured - I'm impressed - thanks for sharing!

Thanks also for your greetings and nice comments on my Birthday post today :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice looking hard boiled egg.

Thanks for the visits.

oldmanlincoln

Peter said...

This is a fantastic photo in its simplicity! I just love it!

AphotoAday said...

Hi JoAnn,

I love the photo of the egg and dish... The dish really adds a whole -nother dimension to the egg...

You were asking on my blog what I ate for breakfast -- three or four years ago I became a vegetarian, so these days I am perfectly happy with the same meal at any time of day -- usually steamed carrots, celery, cabbage, tofu, yogurt, (and catchup to make the whole thing a bit more paletteable)...
--But yeah, an egg would be good too... I'd probably end up having more than one...

Marja said...

Just discovered your blog. Great picture and great blog. Saw that your name is walraven. Ha that's my maiden name. oh ik kan nu in het nederlands tikken. ben ik niet gewend. Groetjes uit christchurch en ik kom hier zeker nog een keer terug.

Aarti said...

Who would have thot a boiled egg can look so good n the photo has an interesting dimension ~~ :)

Love the colours...

thanks for coming by my blog and those lovely words... i do write for a living(been doing so for the past yr) and poetry,well its just a hobby(actually this is how i discovered i could write):)

take care and a lovely day ...

Whitesnake said...

Well I for one will be back!
Thank you for stopping by my blog....

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for visiting,
And telling me your BREAKFAST habits!!! hmmmmm, good to know:)

* Thanks Ruth,I do feeling a little bit better, it takes some 2 months more....
* Hi Gerald, sounds so YUMMIE! hmmmmmake make me one too? Thnaks for sharing:)
* Hi Gm. J. Only once a month? you'd better 'sin' some more by eating hmmmm YUMM food! Muffins? Is that not a kind of cake? Or am I mistaken here:)
*Sure Rennaby, I hope you were having a great day and lots of presents.:)
*Thanks Peter, for the compliment. Once/most in a while I like simplicity over busy photography.
* Hi Don I would eat a lot when I was with you on the breakfast-table for sure!!! Ha! sounds great .you enjoy life and food right? Thanks for sharing:)
*Hi Marja WALRAVEN, that backname sounds nice on you too, its a wellknown name in Holland, but not by too many people have that name,( in the middle of Holland not, but in the North) I visited your blog in return, nice one..
*Hi AAARti so interesting, your way of writing , also you countrie is, thanks for stopping by.
*Whitesnakes, You're very welome , come back anytime:)

Thnaks everyone for ou compliments and interest, have a good and creative week:)

:) JoAnn

Vik Rajagopalan said...

I chanced upon this site from somewhere and boy oh boy you sure have got lots nice picutres in here... I am so glad to have seen them.. BTW, boiling the egg picuture is pretty interesting as well..

Vik Rajagopalan said...

I just saw that you had had a back problem as well. I hope you are doing alright and get well soon and take more pictures .. we can't wait to see more.

Emery Roth said...

Are you hinting that this egg might be dinner rather than breakfast. Lovely shot, lovely light. Looks like an eye.

JAM said...

This is a really neat shot. Great light.

Ginnie Hart said...

It's a fabulous photo, JoAnn! WOW!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you!

* Vik 2 times, please keep smiling always, soory for your back, I do not want ohers to have the same:)
* Emery Ted, An eye? Interesting view, but you look also trhough your digital eyes right?
* Thanks Jam John, maybe a goo eys haha ehhh egg:)
* Ginnie you flattering me I thank you:)

Thanks everyone for the ompliments:)