
DICK thank you! for this award :) "JOIN me on my SUNDAY WALK, "
Yesterday's SUNDAY the weather looked like this GREAT and sunny in Holland! Come and travel with me through the town NAARDEN where I live, and I'll show you my Sunday walk....Gisteren/Zondag was het weer zo schitterend mooi, kom.... ga met mij mee in waar ik woon in NAARDEN, dan laat ik mijn ZONDAG wandeling zien...+Joannwalraven+sunny+sunday+18Th+febr.jpg)
+Joannwalraven+sunny+sunday+18Th+febr.jpg)
Above-Under: the sky looked crispy-blue, even the 'smoke form planes you could see very clear...De lucht zag er zo helderblauw uit... zelfs de rook van een vliegtuigje was goed te zien....
+joannwalraven+sunny+sunday+sky+2008.jpg)
+joannwalraven+sunny+sunday+sky+2008.jpg)
Under and above: We, The dog and me went for a SUNNY walk to the nearest "Hei-forest" , there was a horse 'flying' away.... running with joy...Wij: de hond en ik gingen voor een zonnige wandeling naar de Hei, een paard rende met veel plezier, vliegend voorbij...
+joannwalraven+horse+on+hei.jpg)
+joannwalraven+horse+on+hei.jpg)
Above: A flying horse enjoyed his running, Dit rennende vliegende paard had plezier.
+Joannwalraven+horse+feet.jpg)
Above: Afterwards we saw only the horse-steps in the sand, that proofed us that he was really there, Het paard liet zijn voetsporen achter in het zand, als bewijs dat hij daar echt was geweest...
+Joannwalraven+horse+feet.jpg)
Above: Afterwards we saw only the horse-steps in the sand, that proofed us that he was really there, Het paard liet zijn voetsporen achter in het zand, als bewijs dat hij daar echt was geweest...
+joannwalraven+Selfportrait.jpg)
Above: My schadow ( selfportrait) is showing, that I was there also. Mijn schaduw (zelfportret) laat zien dat ik er ook echt aanwezig was.. Under; And Ios was there too and kept me company, en Ios was mijn gezelschap...
+joannwalraven+ios+op+de+hei.jpg)
Under: A sign : "are there cows here?", Een bord dat aangeeft "dat er koeien zijn" zijn die er?..
Above: Finally Home, (the roof of my house)the sun was still shining bright and we saw that the Magnolia trees - in front of our house- blossomming also, so soon the pink flowers are out, I enjoyed this SUNDAY. Toen we thuis kwamen - dak van ons huis-zagen we dat de Magnoliaboom - voor ons huis- ook in bloei staat, de bloemen zullen wel snel uitkomen....
********
Maybe YOU ENJOYED this show OF NAARDEN and surrounding, as much as I did/do?
I wish you a great and SUNNY week!
Hopenlijk vonden jullie deze kleine rondleiding door NAARDEN ook zo mooi,
Een fijne ZONNIGE week gewenst!
joannwalraven+koeienbord.jpg)
+joannwalraven+koeien+bussum.jpg)
+joannwalraven+koeien+3+bussun.jpg)
+joannwalraven+koeien+4+bussun.jpg)
+joannwalraven+roof+and+magnoliatree.jpg)

19 comments:
Good to see you are enjoying the sun and warmer weather
Those are nice photos, but I specially liked those of the aeroplane track on the sky and of the shade.
Seems to me you are having a good time with such lovely weather ...
It was wonderful to travel with you in this excellent pictures, thank you.
Hi JoAnn. Wat een fantastische wandeling heb je gemaakt. Ik zou bijna willen dat ik meegelopen had. Fraaie foto's ook.
Groetjes, Gerard
WOW! Great photos! These are wonderful
I so enjoyed the walk JoAnn, thanks for sharing.
That was a nice walk under a pretty blue sky. Enjoyed your pictures!
THe music enhanced my journey with your pictures on your walk...lovely
Wonderful walk, thanks for sharing. The cows didn't scare me this time. :)
Enjoyed walking along with you on your Sunday walk. Beautiful photos.
Congratulations on your blog award. :-)
Oh lovely pictures. it reminds me of my walks when I lived in leuth. A place close to the German border. Close to us was bush next to the river. They had given back the land to nature and added cows and wild horses. Looked a lot like these pictures.
look at those cows, so happy that it is spring......there must be some around here somewhere...locked up in a shed though, I am sure!
It was a great weekend for wandeling, thanks for sharing.
I enjoyed seeing this part of your town.. that rider seemed to be enjoying the morning too..
Have a great week.
Yes, what a sky - all over the northern continent at the moment! I especially like your horse photo... and of course your self-portrait!
very beautiful shots, especially the top
Very nice photographs and like the way you take your shadow too.
A Beautiful Sunday Walk! Thanks for taking us along :)
What beautiful photos and post on your Sunday walk, this post is very interesting.
Post a Comment