© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, March 28, 2008

Luxemburg Part 2: 48 Sky's on Friday


Welcome on My Skywatch Friday
******

Today I show you 48 different sky's I saw on my trip in LUXEMBURG :

DoubleClick on photo to enlarge
Are the above48 Sky's all from Luxemburg?
No, to be honest not all they are, the lower 3 rows sky's are from Holland, made on the road driving "IN THE RAIN" back home . We drove from LUXEMBURG back to HOLLAND . You see a mixture here of sky-impressions from 2 different countries ........
*****
The most of the above sky's are made in (click to see map) LUXEMBURG , we went there for a short vacation by car with EASTER , we stayed in a small village named VIANDEN. Because it was easter aroun the time we visited Luxemburg, therefore I show you also a" Jesus CHIST hanging on the cross" , as a honor for easter & religion. We visited some little villages, such as WILTZ and CLERVAUX , look also for more information on the post below this post.
*
We were hiking/walking a lot and we drove also on the PRETTY, small ,little and narrow roads. The weather was varieing from 'snowy to rainy and also sunny' weather... Watch also the little "chairs in the sky' they are made for a lift HIGH up into the mountains.... We did not take a chair to heaven, but stayed down on the groundfloor....
I had to show you this excellent many skies, enjoy watching!!!!

Please leave your comment in the commentbox of my blog,
Have a good FRIDAY and enjoy your weekend!

53 comments:

Anne said...

SO many... I will spend a lot of time here in your blog tooday.

Nice weekend wishes from Norway.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

WOW and WOWs!!!
Great collage of all the pictures :)
Happy Weekend :)

My Skywatch Friday @ Napaboaniya APAD

Karuema said...

so beautiful. how you did this mosaic style picture presentation?

FO - 2 said...

BIG and beautiful collage! :)

Anne-Berit said...

Wonderful collection of sky-photos.Like your music:o)

Anonymous said...

Wops ... what a great collage of amazing photos.
Guess Luxembourg was a very good time!

Tom said...

Wow

How good is this.. fantastic

Tom

And a great song as well.

lv2scpbk said...

That's alot of sky shots. You've been busy.

Debbie said...

Sky Watch new one here...I love your pictures and will view often. I was stationed in Germany in the early 80's and have visited Luxemburg. We camped in Holland at Duinrell quite a bit.

Holland felt like North Carolina to me in many ways...maybe I'll discover the why in your photos!

Só- Poesias e outros itens said...

Great collage.
I love Luxemburg.
I have a uncle in Thionville.

JU Gioli

Anonymous said...

Fabulous collage! What a great way to create an image of a trip in a concentrated form. I feel like I've been to Luxembourg - for a wintery weekend.

dot said...

Lots of beautiful skies! So glad you enjoyed your trip.

Linda said...

Nice collection of pictures.
Looks like you had a great trip.

KOSTAS said...

Very good post! Splendid collage, with good and ugly time, but all your skies are good!

Jack and Joann said...

I agree with Mark's comment: "...great way to create an image of a trip in concentrated form." Also great way to create the feel or emotion of a place. HOW DID YOU DO THAT? Also thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my little grandson. I didn't become a grandmother till I was 63 so I am spoiling him rotten. P.S. Your music makes you "sound very American".

bcmomtoo said...

Those are all beautiful skies! It amazes me how the sky is always different.

It sounds like a nice trip you had.

Unknown said...

Great collage JoAnn. Very good post!
Have a nice weekend.

inspired said...

brilliant :o]

Daniel J Santos said...

All beautiful images, thank you for let me travel with you in your photos.

excellent.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've covered it all. :P
Great job done. :)
I guess Luxemburg was a very great time.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Neva said...

A great view! Thanks for sharing!

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Oi JoAnn

I went in Luxemburg 1993, with five friends.
It was only three days, but we loved her country!

Your post is wonderful!
Great composition!!

Luiz

Lilli & Nevada said...

What a great collage of the sky, very good

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is one of the best collage I've seen in a while!

So you're traveling again... that's why I haven't seen you in a while!

Amrita said...

All your holiday photos are super. I wish it was winter here. Its hot and my energy is low. Love, Amrita

Berit T said...

WOW JoAnn!
Very nice collage, and I love the music!
Have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Found you through Sharon at Hustle Hag. Beautiful pictures and adorable dog. I loved studying Holland in school.

Misty DawnS said...

Wow - what a beautiful mosaic of wonderful photos.

DeeMom said...

Gorgeous

Petunia said...

Great collage!
Have a nice weekend!

You find my post :here

Karuema said...

hello again, thank you for help...

Rose said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...I think for sure that I am going to enjoy going through your blog. I see lots of pictures that I like!

CG said...

What a brilliant collage Joanne!

Rune Eide said...

I have been to Holland a couple of times - now I have also been to Luxembourg!

PS Some problem with Mr. Linky perhaps? Try here.

Daryl said...

What a wonderful way to share your trip!

Great skies!

Have a wonderful weekend

Dan said...

This was a clever way to do travel photos, I love it! I am going to Rome for about 10 days in May so do you have any suggestions on other unique ways to take travel photos?

Dick said...

Hi Joann

That is a lot of sky, nice but not like the DUTCH skies. lol.
No I'm not on this time hopefully next skywatch.
Have a very nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Dat was weer een hele reis door je blogposts! Ik heb er van genoten hoor en wat ik erg leuk vond waren de foto's van je ouders en van jou op NOG jongere leeftijd. Dat rode haar van je boeit wel. jammer dus dat het zwart/wit is op die foto :-)

judi/Gmj said...

massive collage of sky pictures. You didn't miss any did you? :)
Hugs and thanks for your visit. I am better now. Have a happy weekend.

Carletta said...

An amazing collection - all beautiful!

irish daisies said...

wow and all of them amazing!

AphotoAday said...

Hate to rub it in, but there ARE places in this world without snow... A lot of people enjoy wintertime activities, but I wouldn't know what to do with the white stuff... --Wildflowers are busting out in full-force here in sunny California! You are invited.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am speechless..so many skies, so many cloudy, rainy and snowy pictures..
Wonderful to see and all great for SWF.
Thank you for your comment:
Yes, we sailed with the ship
Volendam from Holland America Cruises to Alaska.
Took a lot of cloudy and rainy pictures as well:-))
Cheers from Canada.

Andrea said...

WOW....all I can say is....WOW

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Great collection of pictures, a good way to show them

John M. Mora said...

JoAnn,

I love your zeal and joy and the friendly atmosphere you foster. That looks like an amazing trip and you did show us something other than what is expected. Nothing changes as much as the sky - ok, possibly our thoughts and sometimes our feelings.

My beat and thanks for your visit.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your lovely and also enthiousistic comments , thats really moving me THANKS!

Yes we (bjo, the dog and me) were having a great time in LUXEMBURG even though that the weather was cold/snow and rainy, but it was good hiking weather and as you all can see the area was fantastic and so great!!!

Some blogreadres were asking me:
"how do you make this collage?'

Well.... knowing me its first of all this: " I am crazy and passioned by photograpy and I'm making many , many, lots of, enormously much, photo's... where-ever I am!"

For example:
I never leave the/my house without a camera, and I'm always making everywhere photo's, I have some (2) small and (3) bigger (pro-bodies) camera's and lots of memory cards, many accu's (batteries) with/on me, always, always, always...

So when you do that you always can make photo's and people might not always like you doing that, but that is the consequesis of being a fanatic , passionated photographer (like me)

Knowing YOU the blogreader , thats or YOU are giving me more inspiration, to show you more of what I see through my camera!!

Thanks for your interest!
Thanks for your commenst,

Have agreat and creative weekend:)
JoAnn

Cathrine said...

beauty in them all :)

Aiglee said...

Beautiful! We don't have snow anymore :(

Anonymous said...

Wonderful skies. I really enjoyed your blog. Great work.

Kerri Farley said...

Wow Joann! This has to be the Best Skywatch this week! Just fabulous!

Dina said...

Hello Joanne, great shots!!! Luxembourg is very pretty. My friend lives in a Town close to Luxembourg in Germany and when we visi we always go to Luxembourg. I like the oldest part of town where you walk down by the river. thanks for visiting my blog today. I wish you too a nice weekend.

p.s. your choice of music is GREAT!!