On our Holiday in LUXEMBURG we have seen many variations of the Easter celebrations, join me and see 'what I saw' through my camera...... We were having a fantastic time in a village named: VIANDEN, also snow nice surroundings , a beautiful landscape, ice-cold high long- and scary hikes ( it was snowing !!!!), but LUXEMBURG was worth to visit!!!! Soon I show you more of what I saw there, so watch my blog....
Monday, March 24, 2008
Seen with Easter.....in....LUXEMBURG....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
8:32 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Creative, Designs, Luxemburg, Travelling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


21 comments:
I love you're Easter collage.
The duck/chick topiary's are too cute!! Hope you and your loved
ones had a wonderful Easter Sunday!
Cat
A nice collage... and you don't show the snow!
Anwering your question on my blog: My old blog will not be closed, but there will not be any more posts, so in the future I hope you will vist the new one http://peter-pho2.blogspot.com/ !!!
Cute collage! Glad you had a good time and got some great pictures.
Lovely, lots of bunnies and chickies! Looking forward to the rest of the story. Welcome home!
That is a LOT of Easter fun, JoAnn. So glad you had a nice trip.
very sweet :) !
God Påske !
Hi JoAnn.
Je heb weer veel gezien en beleefd tijdens de paasdagen, Zie ik wel. Een leuke collectie foto's heb je gemaakt. Zo te zien was het weer beter als hier, zoals je wel op de foto van Dick gezien zal hebben.
Groetjes, Gerard
Hi everyone,
The easter decorations were under the roofs (dry haha) so if you maybe think that the waether was dry???.... (Gerard though so, he wrote that in Dutch) watch my blog soon, I'll show you more about the 'circumstances' where-under we lived the past easter weekend.... (I mean the weather, anyone followed the weathernews? If not.... wait and see...than you know it soon.
You know me (or not) I made over a 999 ( No I don't say more , not that higher number) photo's and now the/my problem is: what to show and what's not... Yu tell me, Okay I don't let you wait too much longer.....
1 thing was sure right "our health was ok" we all 3 were healthy, now watch and wait for the waether news....
THANKS for commenting
Mooie paascollage, JoAnn! Ik ben benieuwd naar jouw foto's in Luxemburg. Ik ken het land niet zo goed en toch is het voor een Belg echt niet ver hé. Laat dus maar komen!
Wonderful Easter Images! Hope yours was great! Very pretty, I liked clicking on it to see them closer.
Nice header too.
Great collage... my eyes were darting all over to take it all in. I look forward to viewing some of the other sights.
Nice to have you back...
Tom
excellent photos, it must be very beautiful visiting Luxemburg, maybe same day I will do the same.
Waiting for more photos of your visit.
Very cute!!!!!!!! That is much more decoration than around here....
I was in Luxemburg 1993, then I loved this Country and this city!
Its traffic is diferrent of this:
Look CHAOTIC TRAFFIC.
Luiz
Hello Joanne,
Lovely photos of your visit to Luxenburg. Hope you enjoyed your visit, it looks as if you did.
Big hugs to Ios
Love, Jayne's Mum. xxxxxxx
Great collage! Full beautiful colours, subjects, and sentiments!
Marvellous post!
Luxumberg is the world 's richest country I have heard so the holiday really looks like luxery and full of fun. Happy you enjoyed
Joann, I really enjoyed looking at your Easter collage. Fantastic. Anna :) Happy Belated Easter.
Thanks for your visit, and YES I will show soon some more of Luxemburg, but knowing me, I always make too mauch photo's... Takes some time to 'put them in a row" but you'll see, soon I post some of my views from Luxemburg,
Have a good day,
Greetings from JoAnn
Great Easter collage!!
A happy but late Easter wish. lovely photos, I do enjoy that enormous cute yellow chick! Very cute! :)
Post a Comment