© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, April 18, 2008

Belgium-Leuven: Fly "in the Sky"

Welcome on JoAnn's Skywatch Friday
___________________________________
Seen in BELGIUM-LEUVEN (LOUVAIN)
Always look at the SKY than your might see other "things" than expected....
This I saw in the SKY in Belgium/Leuven, a typical art almost: "FLY In The Sky" ?

Look at this fly's at different ways,: turn around and around, just looking at the sky....
......And this beatiful Fly is "for ever & always" looking at the sky.......
And:" be good for the alive animals" , they deserve to be treated well!
_____________________________________________

Happy Skywatch FRIDAY - and enjoy your weekend!

Soon more views, seen on my trip to Belgium.....

With compliments from (c) 'JoAnn's digital eyes Holland'


39 comments:

Anonymous said...

strange artwork for me, but excellent shots I have to say

Daniel J Santos said...

very strange art, great perspective.

AphotoAday said...

What a kick...   It's difficult to get a handle on the actual size, but I bet it was HUGE...

Brel Care said...

Heel apart, en mooi samengevat met je foto's, bleef kijken hoe en wat.
Tja je moet het maar tegenkomen en zien toch ?
Brian

FO - 2 said...

Cool! :)
Fantastic! :)))

I have to find a CD with Robbie right now and listen to him while blogging.... ;)
I`m in the mood for that. ;)

Have a nice weekend! :)

Ida

Anonymous said...

Well, seeing this I thought ... ops, someone killed a bug ... but then I got relaxed when I read what you said ... it's only art!

May I say, art are your photos.

Tom said...

This is great.. I love it when one of us postes something like this.. it must get a few good comments.. I will be back to read them.. thanks for posting this today.. love it.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks, thanks for the compliments ,
I like all of your photo's on your indidividual blogs, so may I say here that I visit all of your indidvidual blogs? And Yes "Quint" Art photography is my favorite style, you're right about that:)

have a good skywatch everyone, enjoy your weekend:)

JoAnn

Marja said...

Love the bug pictures and guess who sat next to me on the bus back from my kids school at night. A tourist from Leuven.
Hope you are fine dear Joann

Juliana RW said...

what a great artwork and nice capture from you

Will you visit mine Thanks

lv2scpbk said...

Interesting as to why they would put that there.

SandyCarlson said...

That was quite an adventure. At first I thought it was a flower bud of some sort! I moved beyond my expectations to see one amazing bug, thanks to you!

Cris said...

A belgian endive... awesome Jo Ann! Have a great weekend! I haven't been around for a while, will check your other posts. Take care

Champ Townboy said...

Wild art, great photos!!

dot said...

Interesting photos!

Anonymous said...

I bet they really hate flies in Belgium. It's an interesting way to demonstrate it. :P Nice photos anyway.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Unknown said...

Very cool, great shots!

DeeMom said...

...WOW that is one awesome Fly… great shots

Anonymous said...

This was a delightful series of shots! They made me smile. I enjoyed the artwork and the quality of your photos. Very nice sky watch!

Anne-Berit said...

Hallo,this is really something else,great shots!

Kostas said...

For sky watch Friday personally him I find... barbarian for spectacle. I cannot they occupy that all they see something good on this photograph. But I cannot occupy that a woman can do such something !

PeterParis said...

Indeed, very unexpected and different! What size?

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn. Beautiful shots!
Sorry for this short visit, but I just wanted to say thanks for your comments on my blog. This weekend, I’m going to take a musical break, and next week I’ll make a very short trip, crossing South Atlantic. I’ll try to catch up with your posts as soon as possible. Meanwhile, leave you with some chocolate champagne truffles at Blogtrotter.
Have a lovely weekend and an excellent week!
Gil

Misty DawnS said...

I must admit I have never seen anything like this before! This is truly unique and a really cool post.

Hope to see your critter photo for Camera-Critters this weekend.

Lilli & Nevada said...

very neat but i have never seen one that color

alicesg said...

Wow, the fly art is beautiful and interesting. Am glad you are enjoying your trip in Belgium. Have a nice weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Mooie fotos's; ik zie dat je al verschillende plaatsen bezocht hebt in Belgie waar ik woon.
Leuven is inderdaad een mooie stad; de universiteitstad van Belgie.

Take also a visit to my blog for postings about Leuven : http://traveldestinations-worldwide.blogspot.com/search/label/Leuven

Texas Travelers said...

Great shot of the beetle.

Great photo. Fun shot.

Good choice.

Have a great weekend,
Troy and Martha

Carole said...

This is a different perspective on sky watch. Excellent detail.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks for the compliments,

for some of the persons with questions 'about the SIZE of this "fly" in the sky', I am not absolutely sure, because it was high up in the sky ( I am not kidding here!) so.....

I can only quess like you do, maybe its as big as I have shown you on the enlarged photo on my blog? But how big would that be in reality? Question, sorry no answer:)

So for me a question I HONESTLY CANNOT ANSWER BECAUSE I REALLY DO NOT NOW the answer.

Have a creative weekend everyone:)

Anonymous said...

This is breath taking - what beauty art picture - your an artist behind the camera!

Wishing you a great end to your week :-)

Dick said...

Hi Joann

Ik hoop dat we ze niet zo groot krijgen deze zomer. haha.
Leuke skywatch, prettig weekend!!!

Monique said...

It's a little bit like aliens, isn't it? Great artwork though.

Middle Ditch thirteen is posted, Enjoy.

Lezard said...

I'd be curious to know the size of this bug! I see you are enjoying travelling around our neighbouring countries!

Anonymous said...

what a hilarious piece 0f art...was it near a city or out in the middle of no-where, just put there to grab yur attention....?

Anonymous said...

How funny, these studies of the fly!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for the compliments ,

;) I am really flattered and I am going again "on the road" with my camera for some more travelling...

thanks for your interest...

R&R said...

JoAnn,
Did you know that there is a room in the Brussels Royal Palace that is covered in green insect wings? I wonder if this is related. You can see it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Fabre.
We saw it last year when the palace was open for visitors.

Koen said...

Ken ik goed uiteraard! Jan Fabre!