© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, April 07, 2008

Water..... and outdoors...

In HOLLAND is no snow nor ICE,
but as you may see here-under there's
WATER

So what we did this WEEKEND in HOLLAND was: enjoying ourselves in the cool but sunny weather. Looking at the peope with their litte red boats, we do NOT have our own boat not yet! We played some tennis games, went for a great walk around NAARDEN and we biked for a short pretty trip on the beautiful surroundings of Naarden, Huizen and Bussum ... The weather is dry in HOLLAND , a bit cold , but good enough to enjoy outdoor sports or activities...
*
WHAT DID YOU DO IN YOUR WEEKEND?

16 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Hey my happy friend! I also had a great weekend, with my grand kids come see. I will be posting all week about our adventures.

Marijke said...

Hoi hoi

Je hebt dus een lekker weekend gehad, fijn zo, niet al te koud gelukkig.
Wij zijn het weekend weggeweest naar Le Havre. 'Abraham' vieren bij een vriend. Sneeuw onderweg gehad, maar alles is prima verlopen.
Groetjes
Marijke

AphotoAday said...

You asked, what did I do on my weekend?   Well, yesterday I went over to San Francisco (not far from here) and walked around Chinatown.   That's probably my favorite thing to do on a Sunday or Saturday -- it's just like taking a trip to China, which I know I'll never be able to do... Got some photos, and if you want to see my best one you'll just have to go visit my blog

CG said...

Great photos! On saturday I did a wedding shoot and on Sunday I visited family :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, JoAnn.
I liked the one with the boats on land very much.
What did I do?
Saturday went to the beach and even went to eat a special ice-cream (I choosed chocolat & passion fruit flavours).
Sunday just had a relaxing day at home just reading a magazine and really doing nothing else!

John M. Mora said...

Three kid's soccer games (one win, two losses), soccer practices, school project - 12 year old needed 24 photos and paragraphs to describe his life for school library "book" project....first we the lawyers, then we kill all librarians. Just kidding - do not arrest me.

Is that Amsterdam clock set correctly? Thanks for your kind visits. Lovely images and music. I leave in peace. Flowers for the librarian.

Peter said...

Yes, a lot of water in the Netherlands, but nicely "framed"!

I really like your snow pictures on the previous posts!

Mother Theresa said...

Sounds like a great weekend. We were lucky enough to have a barbecue, but now it's cold again. :(

Happyone said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend.
I had a nice one too. My husband and I went for a 8 1/2 mile walk around the BWI Airport near where we live.
The water photos are so pretty. Love the old fence.
Have a great day.

Tom said...

Your weekend sounded perfect.. this weekend Jane was working so I was cooking and cleaning... I did manage time for a small walk and took a few shots.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! It was snowing all weekend in Manchester (Check out my blog). But tomorrow will be warmer. :)

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks!!!

TODAY I was busy 'again' with building my (a new) website, so I cannot visit all the blogs in return, at least not at short moment, but..... THANKS !!! for the comments, I promise, to come and visit the commenters soon in return....

Bye see you (or your blogs) soon:)

With greetings JoAnn

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful shot. I hope soon to be back

Oman said...

glad to know you had a nice weekend...great photos by the way!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks that you wrote me what yu have done in YOUR weekend,its so varying and therefore interesting, even the usual habits are a joy to read!

Thanks and enjoy your week!

myonlyphoto said...

JoAnn unfortunately there are always unexpected, someone in family got sick so we had to spend all weekend in the hospital. It is amazing how many patients at times have no body visiting them. Thanks for sharing water photos. We are probably in for some rising waters here too from all the accumulated snow. Anna :)