NEW CREATION?
Older photo' s are good to use for "playing with the programme Photoshop7", here I used 2 photo's made in NAARDEN. This 2 photo's are made in the surrounding where I live in Holland-Naarden, both types of nature are nearby my house on walking distance ( remember: I am still not aloud to drive a car because of my shoulder surgery)
The forest (Hei) and also a bridge with undert that bridge, some 'old pieces of wood' placed in the water used for boats. Both kind of nature 's : WATER AND FOREST, are fascinating me always very much, in all kinds of seasons of the year.... Let me show YOU my " New created Nature"
*
Enjoy your week!
Greetings from JoAnn
Thanks for your comments


17 comments:
this is very effective, excellent composition. if you have so beautiful place for walk for what you want to drive?
JoAnn, that is a very perfect composition!
And interesting too ...
It is a wonderful photograph and I have enjoyed seeing it and trying to imagine how you decided to use them as one.
Maybe you have surprised yourself too. I think it is nice composition.
Abraham Lincoln
Brookville, Ohio
*
Thanks
for your reaction Evlahos,
You asked" why drive a car when all is on walking distance",
Anwer: " I always like to go to different forest's near here, and not to forget I have an old dog which is sooooooo lazy" With 1 arm its difficult to get my dog going.... haha!
* Quintino, yes interesting composition, did you watched the football last evening? Spain won! Hurray!
*Thanks Abraha, Yes I am always surprised whats ''coming out a double picture" though sometimes I do NOT like it, this time it was OK
Greetings and thanks for commenting, from JoAnn
Very striking art Jo-ann!
JoAnn, a secret ... in Portugal we gave a saying that says "from Spain neither good wind, or marriage" this because of some historical facts ... but, even so, they deserved to win ...
I like this very much. You are getting better, it shows in you writing, you are not taking as many pain meds, right? :) Thanks for your comments today. Hugs, Judi
Thanks,
*Cj for your interest,
* Haah! Quint I love secrets, only I have a habit NOT to tell any secret to anyone unless its public, YES! The Spanish derserved to win AGREE!
* Judi You're wlecome, and Yes you're right as a matter of fact I do NOT use any (pain)meds anymore I want to feel my body, not that I feel nothing, but I am better, feel better you noticed that right.
Yes like this photo - very good ..
I must try out Photoshop !
Nice composition.
* Thanks Petrus,
* Thanks Dick,
I must honestly say that Photoshop is not the 'always easiest' solution for all compositions/designs, I try to added different photo's wich ( I thought/think) "match" with each other the best..
For example, for this photo I was busy for some hours, the results before this came out, were all not so well.( or not as I liked) So I'll always keep trying, over and over again ... I can always do it better ...( I hope so)
Its like photography, you make a shot and 'crop' or change some colours or else... I like tro play with photo's,
but MOST I Like the reactions or critics/questions or other reactions from all blogreaders( (Phototgraphers)
Thanks everyone for your reactions,
JoAnn
I like stuff like this.. I really must try this effect out.
hey Tom
Please show me the effect when you try-out the photoshop ( the double photo?
Thanks for your comment
You merged both pictures very nicely
This is so beautiful! I love the liquid ripples through it! It is so much fun merging pics. Only just recently I have been playing with my pics and getting amazing effects!
Great job Joann
I like this photo! Lovely end product. Keep well
Elsie from S.A.
Post a Comment