© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, July 07, 2008

Holland: Details of "MY OLD-Bridge in Naarden"...

DETAILS from BRIDGE IN NAARDEN
(all photo's are made with my mobile NOKIA PHONE)

Above, I have no clue what this "thing" is doing on the OLD bridge.... Is this used in history for hanging something on the bridge? Very impressive.... I like the shape, so therefore I show this to you on my blog... Are you as impressed as I am?

Above: I show again the Bridge in NAARDEN ,
This Bridge really is always fascinating me , in different types of weather the colours look different (see the TOP-header is also made from the same bridge in other weather). Because I walk twice daily , over this bridge I cannot get bored by looking at all the interesting details....Today I saw this...

Jo's small Health update-corner:
My Shoulder/Arm is after the operation on June 3th, the same/no changes. Twice a week I am going to a Fysiotherapist to help me carefuly moving. I still must wear that mitella/sling wich is almost covering my LEFT arm :), I wear the Mitella now for 5 weeks, so you can imagine... I'm getting used to wearing it... This means I have just/still 1 arm I can use. I still cannot driving in a car, nor biking, playing-tennis, shopping or households, I am being carefull and not moving a lot... Overall I am feeling very well so don't worrie I am OK! I enjoy my MOBILE photography and love this blogging...
*
Thanks for commenting and your interest in my BLOG,
Wishing you agood creative week
JoAnn Greetings

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure is a most unusual angle to frame the bridge, but I like it.

Glad to see you are in a good mood also.
And congratulations on the award you were gaven; somehow I knew Vaggelis would be wise passing it!

Mercedes? Not mine ... I now drive the new VW Jetta.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks Quint...

What award? ? OOOh... I migh have to look at your blog maybe?

Good week wishes from JoAnn

Rurality said...

I love the way the sky looks in that 2nd picture! Very nice.

Eseya, Muñecas con historia said...

Hi

Congratulation for your award!! Your blog is very nice!!

Kisses from Uruguay

Tom said...

Very impressive pictures.. love the step .. I hope you see a big inprovement in your arm soon.

Kerri Farley said...

Great shots! Hope you are feeling well :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks,

*rurality thanks, and you for your design thanks!
*tom, thanks the steps is a detall of the bridge, impresive ehhh..
* kerri thanks i feel better very day.


joann

Neva said...

I see how you are doing.....5 weeks...wow...I can not imagine how hard doing stuff in the bathroom must be!!! Hope all is better soon.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you Neva,
Forget the 'soon'recovery, but I feel better Yes! thanks I quess some more weeks/monnths to go with this arm, but I have the feeling it will be shorter, Thanks for you good wishes.

JoAnn

judi/Gmj said...

Your photography is just as amazing with a cell phone as with your big old camera! I continue to enjoy hearing from you.
I did not tag you because you always have wonderful tunes on your blog, I tagged those who don't
have music. I don't know what they like and I think they should share, don't you :D
Glad you are one week away from no sling? Yes, I think I remember six weeks for sling, no? hugs to you and Ios, judi.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

OK Judi!
Now I understand what you mean!
Yes I show/share my favorite music HERE on my blog, I wish I could safe them on an Ipod or so.... Maybe its possible but I do not know, I still buy CD's , that the most handiest...

Thanks for your compiment!
:) Greetings