© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, July 15, 2008

RED Tuesday


Visit more Redtuesday blogs here
*
A RED Circle

Red circle....
...on Ruby Red Tuesday
Just playing with Photography&P-shop.
Nothing more
&
nothing less..
*
Thank you for your comments

8 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Wow! That's a beauty, JoAnn! You must really know what you're doing with Photoshop! Thanks for participating in Ruby Tuesday! :)

AphotoAday said...

RubyTuesday looks like great fun, but right now I probably have too-many-irons-in-the-fire...
Interesting Photoshopping -- very creative.

Raven said...

I love your circle! Great play. I'd so love to have photoshop. I have paintshop pro, but photoshop has more cool things to play with from what I've heard.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Very creative! Lovely work.

Dianne said...

I love what you created!

DrillerAA said...

Very, very nicely done.
Have a wonderful RT!

Anonymous said...

I like it. It looks like it could be a book cover, or the cover for music CD. Well done. Happy Ruby Tuesday.

Bobbie

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks a lot,

*Teach, as I said before, i must skip the next 2 RR, becsue of sumemr holidays.. but thanks for inviting me,

*P.a.d or DON, I completely understand what you mean, tho Iam a bit enthiousistic here, never mind next time I am more patient and I will post less..

*Raven, It still takes some practice eventho I have learned to work with P-shop on the Academy od Photography, with the practice you learn it the best way.

*Thanks Babs,
*Dianne thank you,
*Drilleraa , the same to you

* Bobbie, Thanks I wish I coold find a bookcover-person who wants to buy my ph's would be a good idea.

Thank and happy RR from JoAnn