© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, July 04, 2008

SWF: Hello REFLECTED SKY!!

*
WELCOME ON JOANN'S SKY REPORTAGE
I am still Having a lot of fun with making Photo's with my cell......

"The SKY reflected in Glass roofs"
Above and Under: My morning and afternoon-walk with the dog , we walk on NAARDEN VESTING WALLS, there is a building built under the ground from the famous Dutch fourniture and interior designer JAN DES BOUVRIE he made this excellent roofs from glass. Hot in summer, but a threath for the eye.... inside he made his office, but always everywhere he works there's arts on the walls and also the famour WHITE fourniture.... All very designed and LOUNGE style...
Above Naarden VESTING WALLS:
The SKY at night reflected throught the Glass roof from the office of JAN DES BOUVRIE!!!
*
& to be continued more:
JoAnn's MOBILE Reflected SKY:)
The SKY reflected in WATER
All Seen through my mobile phone on the bridge in Naarden/NL
Look carefully & you maybe see it?
*
On wood is the path ,
There we all walk,
Balancing on the Bridge,
Between Earth and the Sky,
*
Where BLUE is the eye,
The Water a Mirror ,
Look Through the Mirror,
Eye's from a Sky
*
Thank you for your comments:)
HAPPY skywatch
JoAnn

30 comments:

Monique said...

Lovely pictures with beautiful words. A great post

Anonymous said...

It is well known that we Portuguese once sailed the seven seas searching for new lands, wealth and adventures.
We were brave in those days and gave the world new worlds!

Luckily I don’t have to sail the big oceans on a small ship to sea the wonders of our world …
No Sir, I just need to check with Mr. Tom, the finest host there is, for a trip around the world with SKY WATCH TOURS and with a click here, a click there I am quickly in the USA, England, Brazil, Italy, China, Australia, Finland … well, everywhere.

And on each stop I come to see a little marvel of our world under a great sky!
Hope you can come and see my piece of the sky at lenses & visions

Anonymous said...

I think this is going to be the best Sky Watch Friday yet. The things I have seen are very encouraging and the photography is spot on.

I really admire your photography skills and your critical eye for composition, lighting and texture.

Abraham Lincoln
—Brookville Daily Photo

Unknown said...

Very nice reflections!
My Sky Watch Friday posts

Juliana RW said...

nice shot

Please visit mine also in here Thanks

Anonymous said...

nice reflection.

Mine in here. Thanks

Anonymous said...

JoAnn, really sorry ... how rude of me to visit and not ask about your health.

How are you?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks,
* monique, Quint (;)Abe, and Luke wilye,picturing life, and Juliana,

Hello answer for QUINT,
I addded again some NEW photo's on my skywatch at 21.17 PM, so you missed that and THANKS you are the BEST, MY HEALTH is ok under the given circumstances, I am not moving my arm hahahah!
Bye

Happy skywatch
I made a reall party of my SKYWATCH today!!

SandyCarlson said...

I love the way you transform your world into abstract works of art.

Petunia said...

Very nice pictures and words! How are you doing? Hope you are better!

Petunia's SWF

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

JoAnn: Very nicely done and some great music to share it.

Marie said...

Beautiful :) Great sky watch

Tom said...

This is a great posting JoAnn..
I hope you are feeling better my flame headed friend ;O)

Anne said...

So different sky watch pictures, and a liked it a lot. Just like the arkitecture !!

Love from Norway.

Anonymous said...

Here I am again ... how could I not come back to see your new photos?

The roof is a great idea as art concept but, as you say, it seems it doesn´t work that good when it's hot ... maube if he putted some sort of irrigation system that from time to time sprinkled some water on the roof ...

Pat - Arkansas said...

Very nice reflection photos. I don't know that I would want to work or live in a glass house!

Take care; hope you will continue on the path to regain your health.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thnaks for the comments;

* Sandy thankyou, Petunia I am still handicapped (just all with 1 arm)thanks for asking, Fishing guy thankyou, Marie thankyou, TOM heeeh ... 'REDHEAD I am 'but how you say sounds good too, Anemone thankyou, Quint thankyou I will tell "JAN" about your good refreshing idea to cooloff the roof on my SWF!!

Happy SWF JoAnn

Country Girl said...

You've chosen your poetry with much care. They perfectly match your beautiful pictures.

Champ Townboy said...

Fantastic Sky Watch!! Love the reflections.

Carletta said...

Wonderful post - awesome images!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Very beautiful, amazing what our phones can do now, i also loved the poem

Raven said...

Lots of nice reflections. My favorite is the dark blue glass roof. I'd love to see the inside and how the light comes through those glass ceilings....

Anonymous said...

great set. fantastic reflections and colors

If you like to take a look to my post there is a present waiting for you

Pretty Life Online said...

Perfect entry for skywatch… all I can say is that “you’ll be the sun in somebody else’s sky”…LoL! Mine’s up too hope you can drop by…

Jane Hards Photography said...

Wonderful reflcetions. e dark blue glass is a stunner.

PeterParis said...

From what I can see from this post, you seem to have completely recovered! Very nice and so full of ideas!

AnneKa said...

Great sky watch post!!
Have a nice weekend!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for commenting:

* Country Girl I Tried poetry ...* CahmpTownboy Thankyou,* Beantown Thankyou, *Carletta Thankyou, * Raven I am afarid I cannot go inside the office...but mybe.., * Evlahos Thankyou I will visit yours, *Pretty Life Yes sun in other ways/sky Thankyou, * Babooska Thankyou,* Peter Thankyou and welcome back in blogland, I feel better indeed!, * Anneka Thankyou.


Thankyou For all your comments and have a great ans SUNNY weekend!

lv2scpbk said...

You have some wonderful photos with reflections here.

Kyanite said...

Love the reflections especaillytaht brillant blue one